• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron

Complaint? This is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about anything having to do with a weekend in KC at The Outlaw. The locals go well out of their way and well above and beyond what ANYONE should expect to show their guests a good time. The last thing anyone should be doing is complaining.

You can call ahead next time and they'll tell you that there are no reservations or prior arrangements to be made on Friday (unless you're personal friends with the owner and have a group of about 30 coming).

I guess everyone could go out for McRibs and watered down Sweet Tea next year. It'll be real fast and you can eat it in the car so you don't have to wait on a table at one of the more popular BBQ places in KC.

I'll take part of the blame for Jack Stack, but we hit a perfect storm of suckitude on Friday night. Between the "First Friday" celebration, cinco de mayo, Mother's Day weekend, and me relying on another party to make the arrangements, it fell apart quickly. I will make sure to do better dilligence next year to make sure we don't have any hitches.

Complaint? This is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about anything having to do with a weekend in KC at The Outlaw. The locals go well out of their way and well above and beyond what ANYONE should expect to show their guests a good time. The last thing anyone should be doing is complaining.

You can call ahead next time and they'll tell you that there are no reservations or prior arrangements to be made on Friday (unless you're personal friends with the owner and have a group of about 30 coming).

I guess everyone could go out for McRibs and watered down Sweet Tea next year. It'll be real fast and you can eat it in the car so you don't have to wait on a table at one of the more popular BBQ places in KC.

I'll take part of the blame for Jack Stack, but we hit a perfect storm of suckitude on Friday night. Between the "First Friday" celebration, cinco de mayo, Mother's Day weekend, and me relying on another party to make the arrangements, it fell apart quickly. I will make sure to do better dilligence next year to make sure we don't have any hitches.

WTF...You getter get that shit squared away or no one will want to come out any more!

I didn't terribly mind waiting to eat, the company could have been better, but there's only so much you can control :laugh:.

All in all it really was a great weekend. Thanks again Brent for being the KC ambassador. Thanks to the Outlaw crew for continuing to run a classy establishment, and thanks to the KC guys for the conversations and libations. Finally thanks to the MN guys for coming out, it's always a pleasure to see and chat with you all.

I'm ready for next year!

Joe really is the handsome Filipino he says he is. I may have to kick jfields to the curb! :laugh:

You haven't seen him without his makeup!

kim_jong_il_1.jpg

LMAO! I can't win for trying! :sign:

2011-05-07_23-42-26_25.jpg

The End.
This wrong on so many levels but funny as hell :laugh:

Tuttle is just being a "bully". :).;) Brent, no need to take blame, brother. :thumbs:

I was sleepy. Sometimes when you fall asleep someone draws a dick on your face and then takes you to breakfast.

Fuck it. I'm gonna smoke some of them FREE Padrons while the rest of yalls drinks Haterade. :cool:

Sure make me sound like a big @sshole I was joking about complaining I guess all the humor got used up. Actually I am glad we had to hang around for bit or My dumb ass would been stuck going to the hotel even earlier and smoking at the pool.
I am still hitting myself over not making sure folks where not doing anything after the dinner I missed out on the after party at the store. For you who would like to bash me down I say at least I was there.

AGAIN that was the best time I have ever had at an cigar event ever. THANKS to all of you for making it so.

Sure make me sound like a big @sshole I was joking about complaining I guess all the humor got used up. Actually I am glad we had to hang around for bit or My dumb ass would been stuck going to the hotel even earlier and smoking at the pool.
I am still hitting myself over not making sure folks where not doing anything after the dinner I missed out on the after party at the store. For you who would like to bash me down I say at least I was there.

AGAIN that was the best time I have ever had at an cigar event ever. THANKS to all of you for making it so.

Don't sweat it. I don't get offended easily, and I wasn't by your comment. We all had a good time, and Padron is always one of the highlights of my summer. I'm just glad everyone was able to make it in, and have a good time. I know that I did.

There was nothing in your post that indicated any humor.

At least you were there, though. :rolleyes:

That's all I'm going to say about it. Take it as you will.

For you who would like to bash me down I say at least I was there.

You're fng kidding me, right?? So, let me get this straight: Damn the guys who have been going to that event for years, damn the guys who couldn't make that particular weekend because of Mother's Day, and damn the BOTLs on here who called you on your shit attitude about it because... wait for it... YOU WERE THERE.

Oh, it all makes sense to me now. Why don't you just come over to my house and take a big old dump on my prized cigar band table and tell me it's acceptable because "you were there." Whatever dude, glad you enjoyed your time.

I'll be out there in two weeks to see some of the greatest CPers on here and I damn sure won't complain if we wait for hours for Jack Stack or whatever we do because we're all BOTLs having a good time, sharing in the camaraderie of being part of this great hobby.

Apparently I need to do a Formally Apology to all the folks I saw at Outlaw and on this forums who have gone to this event in the past.

IAM SORRY I have no complaints about the trip it was great in every way from the weather to the company. Even the old dude who told me to get out of the chair.

Looks like some posts from yesterday were deleted, due to the hacking.

you all suck.... hope no one had any fun.

ok ok ok... not true. Hope everyone had fun, and wish I was there. And, in a way... I was. Each day this weekend was a Padron for me of some kind - '64, 26 and a 45th all got torched

med_gallery_1715_5_62989.jpg

small in the pic, but my first of the weekend - the '64