• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw

Yep and now we have Outlaw2 to look forward to. I wonder if they are cloning Brad ???

Joe G

I've seen pictures of Brad's kids. A three speed weasel and a little shaving cream and we ought to come pretty close to a clone.

Yep and now we have Outlaw2 to look forward to. I wonder if they are cloning Brad ???

Joe G

I've seen pictures of Brad's kids. A three speed weasel and a little shaving cream and we ought to come pretty close to a clone.

:0 TWO BRADS?!?!?

I'd be in heaven...! It'd almost be as good as watching Star Wars; but without the Jar Jar Binks frog, the weepy milktoast girl they called "Anakin," and the crying in my sleep after I cut myself creating a light shaft for my saber!!! :angry:

The Outlaw is way cooler than that place in Vegas. It's probably the closest thing to a smokers Disneyland when there's an event!

The Outlaw is way cooler than that place in Vegas. It's probably the closest thing to a smokers Disneyland when there's an event!

Hmmm, that place in Vegas has barely dressed young ladies serving alcohol. I'll have to think on this.

One of my favorite shops. I'm fortunate enough to have clients in KC so I get to visit a few times per quarter.

I have experienced the Outlaw at last. These are good people at a great establishment. Any chance of branching out to Des Moines guys? :)

Outlaw...my weekend home :cool: I'd sure like to know when any CP guys are coming through so I could meet ya.

Yep and now we have Outlaw2 to look forward to.
x2

I can't wait to have a smoking lounge less than 15 min. from me. And a very posh one by the sounds of it. I need to check their calendar of events until that time.

It was nice to meet you Rob.

Mocizlak, I didnt realize you were from CP!!

It was nice to meet both of you guys, and make sure you come back soon.

It was very nice to meet you Dirick. I think I was in such awe that I forgot to mention that. Thanks to you and Scott and the rest of the group for the amazing hospitality and good time. Hopefully see you guys soon. :thumbs: