• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Over The Hill for our dear NorCalCigarLover

Thanks for the B-day wishes Amigos! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect B-day. We finally got out of the house ;) , to make it to my favorite breakfast, huevos rancheros con pollo verde. After breakfast we met up with some friends at a wine tasting event that we got press passes to attend. Following the event we went home, grilled up some turkey burgers and opened up a couple of my favorite Zins, a 2003 Novy Carlisle Vineyard Zinfandel and a 2002 Martinelli Giuseppe & Luisa Zinfandel. After dinner I was enjoying a Cohiba Esplendido when my wife surprised me with a German Chocolate cake, my favorite, from my favorite local bakery. Couldn't have been a better day until I logged and read all of the well wishes from you guys!

What a perfect day! :D

:cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mi Amigo! Hope you have a great one with a nice smoke and a good bottle of vino! :)

Thanks for the B-day wishes Amigos! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect B-day. We finally got out of the house ;) , to make it to my favorite breakfast, huevos rancheros con pollo verde. After breakfast we met up with some friends at a wine tasting event that we got press passes to attend. Following the event we went home, grilled up some turkey burgers and opened up a couple of my favorite Zins, a 2003 Novy Carlisle Vineyard Zinfandel and a 2002 Martinelli Giuseppe & Luisa Zinfandel. After dinner I was enjoying a Cohiba Esplendido when my wife surprised me with a German Chocolate cake, my favorite, from my favorite local bakery. Couldn't have been a better day until I logged and read all of the well wishes from you guys!

What a perfect day! :D

:cool:
Happy Birthday Bud! Sounds like you had a great day!

Happy B-day a bit late! Sounds like it was a good one! :thumbs:

Best wishes, sounds like you had a great day!
25.gif