• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAC NW HERF lets pick a date for B.B.S's Deck

Date to HERF at B.B.S's place

• August 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September 2nd

• September 9th

• September 16th

• Total voters

xRanger

After deliberating with the higher powers that be, we have arrived at some dates that will work for the "Venue Management" or other wise known as "B.B.S.'s Better half" :D

Please only vote if you intend on coming.

Bill

I voted for the 16th just to get this thing started, but I'm flexable. Whatever works.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I voted for the 9th just to make it an early tie!! :sign:

I clicked on the wrong damn thing... My vote is for the 9th.

David

I selected the 16th but in all honesty, any weekend will be as good for me as any other in Sept.

I'm counting on one or more of the other Boise BOTLs to be able to go also, so we can ride together. :whistling:

I selected the 16th but in all honesty, any weekend will be as good for me as any other in Sept.

I'm counting on one or more of the other Boise BOTLs to be able to go also, so we can ride together. :whistling:
My vote is for the 16th, as my B-day is the 14th and I can probably swing that easiest. But the only date that wouldn't work for me is in August.

Steve, sorry bud, I like you, but you are not riding on the back of my motorcycle. :laugh:

My vote is for the 16th, as my B-day is the 14th and I can probably swing that easiest. But the only date that wouldn't work for me is in August.

Steve, sorry bud, I like you, but you are not riding on the back of my motorcycle. :laugh:

Its all good as long as he dosnt think thats an "Oh shit grip" between you and the tank! :sign:

Turns out the 16th is the only date I cannot make it. (kid duty, wife gone for a week) Carry on, and I will cross my fingers. :thumbs:

Threw my hat in for the 2nd... although the 9th could work, but would require a later start time as I get off at 9am (might be able to find someone to cover the night half of my shift tho) and the flight is about a 4-5 hour ordeal.

The 2nd is in the middle of my 4 days off, and the salmon should be slowing down by then! :laugh:

the 16th would require me to get 2 days off work...

now it's up to the boss (aka the Wifely Unit©) to approve the use of air miles to fly. I do have a Aunt that the family is working on getting into a nursing home, and not sure when our alloted time is to visit to get her settled... I may be able to work it into this trip!

Now just to find out when moose season starts and ends... :whistling:

C'mon, puddin...

:sign:

I'm in for a road trip..long as we keep it to an overniter.

Yep. Definitely an overnighter... I don't think I could "sell" anything more to the old lady at this point, if you know what I mean. :whistling:

Las Vegas for a herf in May, DC for a herf in August, Oregon for a herf in Septemer... :laugh:

...is there anyone that absolutely can't make the 9th? Seems that our distant members like that one...?? I realize the 16th is "leading" but several folks have said "whatever works"....??

Have to double check that with Swissy when he gets off the boat.... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

I voted for the 16th, but the 9th works just as well. Feel free to change my vote.

...is there anyone that absolutely can't make the 9th? Seems that our distant members like that one...?? I realize the 16th is "leading" but several folks have said "whatever works"....??

Have to double check that with Swissy when he gets off the boat.... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

Whatever works! I can usually work around anything.

The 9th works for me, as near as, I can tell. If the weather is good I'll blow the dust off the Corvette and shoot on down with some poker chips, if anybody is in a mood for that.

I'll bring the table!!! :thumbs:

4f137bcc.jpg

David

Very nice table! :thumbs:

Home made or store bought? Kilted has made a couple that are very similar.