• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacman suspended

I was surprised Dallas said they weren't going to discipline him last week but it sounds like Goodell is getting tired of his antics.

Everyone knew he had to stay out of trouble and I could see a game, but 4 seems a bit much considering it was a scuffle with his own body guard.

Everyone knew he had to stay out of trouble and I could see a game, but 4 seems a bit much considering it was a scuffle with his own body guard.

I guess it was known that this was his final chance and the buffoon couldn't stay out of trouble. The body guard was actually a high paid baby sitter to keep Pacman from doing anything stupid and he couldn't even make that work.

Thugs will be thugs. Money nor a contract will ever change that.

Only a matter of time before he joins the Bengals thug squad... :whistling:

What's this 4 game BS? You'll have to look hard to find a bigger Cowboys fan than me, but what's the deal with this thug? After a full season ban and going through the process of reinstatement I thought he had a zero tolerance policy staring him down. How do you justify a 4 game suspension following a year long suspension? In my line of thinking the penalties should become steeper after every infraction. I think this thug should be shown the door and ban his ass from the league. They play football in Canada, go test their patience.

What's this 4 game BS? You'll have to look hard to find a bigger Cowboys fan than me, but what's the deal with this thug? After a full season ban and going through the process of reinstatement I thought he had a zero tolerance policy staring him down. How do you justify a 4 game suspension following a year long suspension? In my line of thinking the penalties should become steeper after every infraction. I think this thug should be shown the door and ban his ass from the league. They play football in Canada, go test their patience.

I absolutely agree with you.

However, the NFL and every other professional sports league are businesses. Their job is to put product on the shelves for people like you and me to buy. They believe that players like Pacman, T.O., Plaxico and others are the big draw. Lose them and the powers-that-be think you might spend your dollars elsewhere. Overall, maybe they're right. But as long as we keep buying the jersey's, they'll keep finding ways to slap wrists while spouting off about how things have to change. Will it ever end? Someday, probably. It does seem like the antics are escalating to a flashpoint. But then all it might take would be to make a few players the scapegoats. T.O. is a focal point of anger and resentment for a lot of fans. As his skills start to decline, I'll bet the league becomes less tolerant of his antics. Cross the line in a few years and boom, he's out. Then the powers-that-be will tout how they sacrificed a superstar for the good of the league and let that be a lesson for everybody. Meanwhile, it'll be business as usual for the new stars.

This is of course strictly the opinion of a die hard Black & Gold bleeding Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

I was only bummed to see "Pac Man" the player shipped off by the Titans, but Adam "Pac Man" Jones will be Pac Man the thug wherever he goes, and even the Cowboys can't save him. I am glad that guy is no longer affiliated with the Titans, but if the Cowboys thought he would change his ways there, boy do you have another thing coming. By the looks of things Cowboys fans the situation in big "D" looks dire.

No quarterback to throw the ball, because the offensive line cannot hold anybody rushing in.

Another cancer like Pac Man, T.O. who can't break away from any coverage, and blames everyone but himself everywhere he has been for dropped passes.

Roy Williams who will not benefit from Romo being on the bench.

Better luck next year....

F#ck him. They need to just rinse their hands of him. He's been nothing but a black eye for the league since day one. On a side note, this is gonna do nothing but help the Cowboys since now Felix will be the soe punt returner.

F#ck him. They need to just rinse their hands of him. He's been nothing but a black eye for the league since day one. On a side note, this is gonna do nothing but help the Cowboys since now Felix will be the soe punt returner.

Except that he's out 2-4 weeks with a hamstring injury... I think their season is done.

At least 4-game suspension, what a dumbass. All that money but no common sense.

What some people throw away..... Pay me to play sports and I would be a nicer guy then Jesus.

Except that he's out 2-4 weeks with a hamstring injury... I think their season is done.

Good point, I forgot about that. Unfortunately, I don't think their season is quite done yet, although there could be a rough stretch for a month, Barber will keep them in games I think. What's the latest on Romo? I heard he's wanting to play this weekend now?

Good point, I forgot about that. Unfortunately, I don't think their season is quite done yet, although there could be a rough stretch for a month, Barber will keep them in games I think. What's the latest on Romo? I heard he's wanting to play this weekend now?

Yeah, he wants to now after the lashing he got from Brett Favre calling him a "pussy"(haha, I made that up...) but seriously he was throwing the ball in practice pretty well from what gimpy, I mean Coach Phillips said.

They need to kick Pacman out of the league. I mean, how many chances is he going to get. Same thing for Chris Henry of the Cincinnati Bengals. Playing in the NFL is a privilege and not a right.