• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf 2008-Boise,ID

There have been some inquiries as to this happening this year. We have a brand new B & M to host. As many of you know Idahogn realized his dream and opened CIGARZ in Feb. So now we have a home for the herf and any shananagans that migh encompass said herf.. So now the question is...who's interested??? We would be looking at October and need to act fast with September fast approaching.

So can you make it? and what weekend would be best for you if so?

-J

There have been some inquiries as to this happening this year. We have a brand new B & M to host. As many of you know Idahogn realized his dream and opened CIGARZ in Feb. So now we have a home for the herf and any shananagans that migh encompass said herf.. So now the question is...who's interested??? We would be looking at October and need to act fast with September fast approaching.

So can you make it? and what weekend would be best for you if so?

-J

I am in. The only weekend that is bad is the 11th as it is Great American Beer Fest time. :thumbs:

No way I'll be able to pull this one off since I'm already going to Denver for GABF that month. :angry:

Have fun guys!

Hall passes are damned hard to come by, but maybe we can swing an ole style college ROAD TRIP!

No can do this year, I used my hall passes for Outlaw and CP Herf :\

Hall passes are damned hard to come by, but maybe we can swing an ole style college ROAD TRIP!

Well I know of one Denver BOTL that's coming Bruce..so there ya go. "Ride ride ride, hitchin' a ride!" :laugh:

How does the weekend of 10/18 look for those interested? Should be nice weather here by then. Of course the weather is always a perfect 70 degrees at CIGARZ. :cool: