• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Hello

I'm not sure how a cigarpass works. I hope to hear from some of the guys as they get the smokes but there are 75 robustos being sent so I'm sure slowly but surely they will make there way to everyone.

Regards,
Ernesto :thumbs:

Padilla said:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has received the cigars? I know there are a lot of people on the list so I hope hear from you soon. Could ask you guys a favor, i will be starting a newletter with upcoming information on the brand and other cigar related stuff. I would like to email you guys with information from time to time. Please email me at ernesto@padillacigars.com and please let me know if your from cigarpass in the email.

I hope you enjoy the cigars and again hope to hear from you guys.

Best regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com
Ernesto,

I think the site would be well served if you were to post the newsletter as a thread here at CP.

The way a pass works, is you start with a box full of different cigars and a list of people. The originator sends the box to the first person, who takes some cigars out and puts some in, then sends it to the next person. The process is repeated until the box comes back to the originator with a whole new selection of sticks. Puts and takes are not predermined; it's possible the originator will see none of the original sticks or a lot of them.

In this case it's being set up as a pass to spread around the cost of shipping. Your cigars will be taken from the box buit not replaced. Some members will no doubt use the opportunity to send cigars to other members after them in the order though.

OK sorry been away for a couple of days.

I will get this list of participants with thier addy's set up tonight I think. Some of you will be getting PMed by me if I don't have your addy

again isomfiend@yahoo.com is my email addy send your address there.

Thanks

Phil

Phil said:
OK sorry been away for a couple of days.

I will get this list of participants with thier addy's set up tonight I think. Some of you will be getting PMed by me if I don't have your addy

again isomfiend_AT-yahoo.com is my email addy send your address there.

Thanks

Phil
hey Phil

do yourself a favor and edit that post. it's a bad idea to post an email addy on an open forum. you'll start getting spammed in no time.

Check my quote for an example of how to put it.

JC

:) Hello everyone,

I want to thank Phil for his help. I hope to start hearing from you guys soon. Those who haven't had a chance please take a look at www.padillacigars.com for more info on the brand that's coming your way.

Best regards to everyone at cigarpass,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars

Hey I just thought of something; how about including a couple Padillas in the next Blind taste test review? Are there at least two extras?

Still working on gettin all these FU$@#*& addy's set up and ready to go. Been busy thise past week so you folks who owe me an addy havent been PMed yet but I am sittin down and inputing all the addy's recieved so far and I am going to post a list with recieved or not recieved.

I'll try to send each of you an email or PM so I can get it, but if you name doesnt have a recieved next to it then PLEASE take the initiative and send it to my email address isomfiend@yahoo.com

Thanks guys

Phil

Phil
Wascal RECIEVED
CC RECIEVED
MMM
Lucasbuck RECIEVED
Lumberg
Ellman (Havent heard from him so he is OUT at this point)
Triple_D RECIEVED
Bobbyson1a
Fast4dr
Sir Smokes RECIEVED
Ivan37
ThejollyCo (HE IS GONE I WILL SEND HIM ONE WHEN HE GETS BACK)
stogieman RECIEVED
nicko99 RECIEVED
Randyb1/Gibu RECIEVED
BenjieV
psyktek
Pepe
Rknicker
Captain B
geldor1
BACCHUS RECIEVED
Toaster
Snowdust RECIEVED
Ropeman
Dannyob
GunPowder RECIEVED
Blair
big100HD RECIEVED
Alosttexan
Monte
wpeloqui
ShadMan RECIEVED

Got like 2 more to add to that but basically if I don't have it then SEND IT TO ME!!!!

isomfiend@yahoo.com

Thanks

Phil

Phil,

"Ellman (Havent heard from him so he is OUT at this point)"

Can I have his spot?

Let me know and I will email you my addy so it can be added to the list.

M. Gipson :)

Phil,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I just thought if AIP, then we were cool. ;)

E-mail sent to your yahoo mailbox.

Why am I not on the list?!?

Oh, maybe its because I've already gotten my sticks firsthand. LOL. Screw shipping, I just flew my ass to Cali to get mine... :D

I hope the pass is going well. I look forward to your reviews.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com
:)

Where the hell is mine..... :p :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte