• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

I'm in. Thanks for doing all of this hard work phil. ???

:sign: :sign: :sign:

I would like in. Never heard of them but I'll be more than happy to try something new. :0

Need more info. Who's Mr. Padilla? What kind of cigars? :lookup:

I'm in. If we are just going to take one stick each might I suggest we ship half the box on one route and half on another? That way we could ship first class and save a ton on mailing cost. Kind of a bummer to pay $4 or more for shipping to sample one cigar.

lucasbuck said:
I'm in. If we are just going to take one stick each might I suggest we ship half the box on one route and half on another? That way we could ship first class and save a tone on mailing cost. Kind of a bummer to pay $4 or more for shipping to sample one cigar.
agreed!

mhn said:
lucasbuck said:
I'm in. If we are just going to take one stick each might I suggest we ship half the box on one route and half on another? That way we could ship first class and save a tone on mailing cost. Kind of a bummer to pay $4 or more for shipping to sample one cigar.
agreed!
Agreed as well.

Oh, and CMI bro (Count Me In) :D

vewyphishy said:
Need more info. Who's Mr. Padilla? What kind of cigars? :lookup:
Read his thread in the lobby phishy.

Sounds like a good cigar

Phil

PuroBrat said:
mhn said:
lucasbuck said:
I'm in.  If we are just going to take one stick each might I suggest we ship half the box on one route and half on another?  That way we could ship first class and save a tone on mailing cost.  Kind of a bummer to pay $4 or more for shipping to sample one cigar.
agreed!
Agreed as well.

Oh, and CMI bro (Count Me In) :D
I am not against this. How much will this cost on my end to start up?? I have never shipped Via first class B4

LMK

Phil

Sounds good to me!
Count me in.
Might have to put me at the end too (b/c of X-mas break)

:thumbs:

U got it!

GOt U down for one jolly!

I'll hold it till U give me the go ahead!

Phil

I just talked to Mr. Padilla on the phone. Great guy, and really seems to know his cigars well. He really seems to have a true passion for his new line of cigars. I have worked out a separate deal with him, so don't include me in on the pass, but instead let someone else have a cigar for me.

I am very interested in these cigars, and can't wait to try one. From what he told me about the cigars, I feel like it would be well worth the $4.00 to try one in the pass, because it seems like it will be a good cigar.

ALostTexan