• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Bring it on baby Yeh! Thanks Mr. Padilla for hanging in there. Phil hope things are well. thanks for heading this one up ;)

BenjieV ;)

If theres any extra sticks when its all done, I would like to pick one or two up. Can someone please let me know if and when this is possible? :) Im in Michigan.
Have a great weekend!
JV GO PISTONS!

Ok received the garz today...here's my list from phil,

(Oh Phil, please have this moved to passes in progress)

Big100hd
Blair
Wascal
Lumberg
Bobbyson1a
CC
Captain B
Fast4dr
Bacchus
Snowdust
Sir Smokes
RandyB1
Gunpowder
TripleD
Stogieman
Geldor1

Added:

Monte

this will go out in the AM.

Padilla's delivered today and man do they look good. :p

I'll be sending the box back out tomorrow morning to Ben.

DC# 0303 1910 0000 7401 4179

Big100HD said:

Big100hd
Blair
Wascal
Lumberg
Bobbyson1a
CC
Captain B
Fast4dr
Bacchus
Snowdust
Sir Smokes
RandyB1
Gunpowder
TripleD
Stogieman
Geldor1

Added:

Monte

Is that the geographic order?

Gunpowder said:
Big100HD said:

Big100hd
Blair
Wascal
Lumberg
Bobbyson1a
CC
Captain B
Fast4dr
Bacchus
Snowdust
Sir Smokes
RandyB1
Gunpowder
TripleD
Stogieman
Geldor1

Added:

Monte

Is that the geographic order?
It doesn't look like it, looks more like just the guys on the East Coast all mixed up..... :)

Fantastic!!!

Great to hear that some of you have finally started getting the cigars!!! Thank you Phil and everyone.

Well the world record guys have just called and we will be in the longest pass record book, LOL!!!

I also want to let you guys know that I will be in California this Saturday in Loomis near Sacramento at Tobacco republic cigar shop--i hope to maybe some of you guys!

I will also be in San diego at Coronado Tobacco later in the week.

Great news!

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars
www.padillacigars.com

:thumbs: Looks like I'm low on the list. You guys keep them packed tight and humidified for me :p ;)

Hello everyone I hope you will all be getting your cigars soon.

I wanted to let you know that Cigar Aficionado scored the Padilla hybrid--the scores, robusto got a 90 Torpedo-91 Churchill-86

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars
www.padillacigars.com

Actually the NY/CT/NJ people look to be in an order that will work. We're all so close to one another it doesn't really matter. I would list the first four in this order:

Wascal (VA)
Big100HD (VA near DC)
Blair (VA near DC)
Lumby (MD near DC)

Then:

Bobbyson1a
CC86
CaptainB
Fast4Dr

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.
Good Luck!
Dave

Glad to see you guys are passing around the cigars. Sorry Monte I wasnt trying to ignore you I just had a lot on my plate at the time and wanted to get things done.

I sent MANY more cigars than the # of people in the pass. I believe I put in almost 10 extra on the West coast side and a bit more than that for you east coasters so EVERYONE should get a perfect cigar with no cracks, ect.

if anyone has a problem or if all the cigars get cracked LMK cause I got more to send out.

Phil

And as far as the longest pass to get off the ground I only got one word.... BIG WORM ROTFLMAO!!! Arent some of you still waiting?

So yesterday I get a frantic call from Newcastle City Hall "Councilman Varon" there is a funny box with your name on it that has just arrived at city hall" the bomb squad is here because this package is very unusual... Hmmm I am not expecting any packages what is going on. "Hang on I'll be right there and for G-d sakes don't blow up the package till I get there.

Racing through town as fast as I legally can I arrive at City Hall only to find the bomb squad sitting in the parking lot with my package. Hey I reconize the size and shape hold on there let me see the address............ Nicko99... guys, guys this is a "CigarPass" and what your holding is my long awaited Padilla cigars. So needless to say the West Coast pass has arrived now safe and in my possession. Will get it back on the road tomorrow.

These babies look pretty good so it looks like it was worth the wait! Thanks to Phil, Nick and Mr. Padilla!

BenjieV :D

wow Now we have the bomb squad involved!!!! This pass must be historic! I hope to hear some reviews from you guys.

Thanks for your patience and thanks to Phil.

Keep an eye out in the next issue of Cigar Aficionado for the Padilla Hybrid review.

Well let's hope the cigars make it safe on their historic journey.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars
www.padillacigars.com :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Glad to hear that they arrived safely Ben. Was that the wrong address to send them to? ???

Anyway...... They do look really good. I can't wait to light one up.

I got mine :thumbs: Plus I'll be sending out to geldor1, Gunpowder, and Randyb1 first thing Monday morning. They look and smell great :thumbs:

Triple_D said:
I got mine :thumbs: Plus I'll be sending out to geldor1, Gunpowder, and Randyb1 first thing Monday morning. They look and smell great :thumbs:
Its coming, Its coming :thumbs: