• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón 1926 Serie No.35

The Padron 1926 #35 is a great little cigar.

I think they're a wonderful morning cigar.
I love one on my way into work, with a strong cup of coffee.

Yep, IMO it is the best cigar that exists to pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.

100% true here. I have found all my Padron cigars go great with a cup of coffee!! Fact of the matter is, Padrons go great with anything LOL!

If you thought that had a kick stay far away from the Joya de Nicaragua Antano (LOL). Since tonight we will be enjoying the company of Jorge Padron, I will put one of the No. 35's to their fiery death in your honor.

-Tony

I bet he is smoking one too...

My guess is a 1926 No. 1

Yesterday he said he has been on a #35 /#6 kick so that is what he has with him. Winter/time thing but you really can't go wrong with any of the 1926/1964 lines

My guess is a 1926 No. 1

I think Brent is guessing that because at the Padron event (after hours) he gifted us each a '26 #1 before we watched the fights on TV with him.

Still my favorite cigar moment ever, hehe.

My guess is a 1926 No. 1

I think Brent is guessing that because at the Padron event (after hours) he gifted us each a '26 #1 before we watched the fights on TV with him.

Mine too. :cool:

He was smoking #35s almost all day. It would be a good "event" cigar if you were being pulled in all different directions by all kinds of folks. Of course, it's a little spendy for that purpose, but when it's your company...

The naturals always hit me harder. And I think I prefer them over a maduro.

Derek

Always maduro for me. If you're asking about Jorge Padron, I only saw him smoke maduros. Heck, he may have made 1 or 2 of them last most of the day. A lot of the time they had gone out.

I had about 45 minutes of Tony time yesterday after work so I stopped by my local B&M and picked out a No.35 Padron 1926, this is my first Padron and I was very excited to try this out. I thought to myself, this is so cute and small what kind of damage can this little thing do?
Damage it did. I didn't toss my cookies but I did not feel well for 3 hours afterwards. The pork roast the wife made helped the recovery process. mental note: Do not smoke these on an empty stomach. I'm a glutton for punishment because I can't wait to smoke another one, it was simply amazing.

That is hilarious and now I am scared to try one.

My guess is a 1926 No. 1

Still have that cigar sitting around somewhere. :whistling:

I don't. :cool:

I was going to incorporate it into my framed poster and box insert, but decided to smoke it instead on a day when I really needed a "pick me up". Let's just say that the cigar combined with the great memories of the day worked wonders for my mental health.

I wish I had another. Guess I'll have to get one next spring. :whistling:

I remember my first Padron, it was a 64 Imperial Maduro, and I couldn't even finish half of it. About a 1/4" of the way through I thought I was going to pass out. Worst of all I was at a B&M and I was scared I wouldn't be able to drive home. So instead of being a wuss I tried to smoke more thinking it would pass.... that was a mistake, oh man. I had to just sit there and stare blankly into the TV for like 30 minutes and try to convince myself to be ok.

I guess I'm in the minority here! I, too, love the #35 but I prefer the naturals (across the board actually for Padron)!!! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the maddys as well, but I find the nattys better. This is kind of weird too, because I really do love maduros. Oh well. ??? :0 :laugh:

Looks like I'll be sending my leftovers of Padron maddy's to the true lovers!!! Watch out!!!! :cool:

I smoked a Maduro one of these last night with Jorge Padron and Ceasar and what a great stick this was. I then was gifted a Natural which I smoked on the ride home this evening.

If you get out to a Padron Event and can get your hands on a "44" it's "The Family Smoke" you have to, while I have not smoked a Millennium, this stick rolls your socks up and down.

Jorge Padron is truly a class act!

BTW...Maddy Lover here!

I guess I'm in the minority here! I, too, love the #35 but I prefer the naturals (across the board actually for Padron)!!! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the maddys as well, but I find the nattys better. This is kind of weird too, because I really do love maduros. Oh well. ??? :0 :laugh:

Looks like I'll be sending my leftovers of Padron maddy's to the true lovers!!! Watch out!!!! :cool:

That's funny, I'm the complete opposite. For other manufacturers I prefer natural over maduro (generally) but for Padrons I prefer maduro. I have been told the leaf Padron uses for their maduro cigars is not a true maduro leaf.

The #35 is a great cigar probably my favorite non cc short smoke.