• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 2000

I had my first 2000 yesterday at the local B&M and completely enjoyed the adventure. I took a few 3000's home for the box and hopefully will be able to leave them there to age for a little time. the problem being new to this is there is not much in the box and nothing seems to stay there very long. I am sure that will change given a little time.

I just bought a box of 5000 maddys, if any of the newer members are interested in a sampled of the 5000, let me know, I would be happy to send a few your way for a nominal fee. I bought a whole box and in reality, my humi is full already, I don't know what I will do with all of them.

edited to add maduro

I smoked the 2000 Nat last night and loved it I allmost ate the nub. What kinda price on a sampler of them 5000's BMW.

After work today a box from 2006 caught my eye. Wow, what a marvelous smoke! I continually am amazed by Padrons, particularly with a little bit of time. I don't know of a better cigar dollar for dollar.

I love Padrons.

Do you store/age them at 70% or 65%?

Thanks.

After work today a box from 2006 caught my eye. Wow, what a marvelous smoke! I continually am amazed by Padrons, particularly with a little bit of time. I don't know of a better cigar dollar for dollar.

I love Padrons.

Thanks.
Loaded question. Ask ten guys what they run their humidors at and you'll get answers all the way from 55% to 75%. Statistically, most guys are probably in the 65% range. My cabinet has a setpoint of 65% so I'll bet up and down the cabinet it probably ranges from 63-67% or so. My smokes (including my Padron's) are in fine shape and I have no reason to change it.

I love Padrons.

Thanks.
Loaded question. Ask ten guys what they run their humidors at and you'll get answers all the way from 55% to 75%. Statistically, most guys are probably in the 65% range. My cabinet has a setpoint of 65% so I'll bet up and down the cabinet it probably ranges from 63-67% or so. My smokes (including my Padron's) are in fine shape and I have no reason to change it.

Thanks. I was hoping you were going to say 65%. I have 25 3000 Maddies and based on what you wrote, I'd like to try to age a bunch of them for a few years. I was going to smoke them next summer (after about 1 year), but I may set 15 or so aside and wait a couple more years.

Mine are kept at roughly 65% so it sounds like they will age well at that level. Thanks again!