• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 26's, Tatuaje, & Pepin products

vcuwhiteguy

Hey guys,

I know that a lot of the brands talked about here, particularly the Padron 26's, Tatuaje/Pepin products are hard to come by in some areas. I personally am lucky enough to live in an area where these are almost given out. The local smoke shop next to my house has the ENTIRE line of 26's, full boxes and almost are always fully stocked. Also, the local Tatuaje dealer is right near my old college and they are fully stocked in the majority of sizes and also have much of the Pepin products fully stocked, but alas, most people just cream over the Fuentes (which are very good sticks by the way.

So, since I can't smoke all of these sticks by myself, I figure spread the love. If any of you guys ever need or want some of these sticks that in short supply, shoot me a pm and I'll pick a few up for ya.

Jon

Welcome to CP and thanks for the offer to the board Jonathan.

Welcome from San Diego and thanks for the offer.

Brian

nice jesture, welcome aboard!

they got any opus x's? they are so hard to come by around here
They are just as hard to come by anywhere. Joel' we will have some in a few weeks. If you made an effort to get to know us we would share this information with you!

I don't know why every newbie needs to be in such a rush to try OpusX? If you just started smoking cigars you have more then enough brands to keep you busy and in time will eventually run into OpusX at a fair price. Take your time there are so many great cigars out there to enjoy and so many great BOTL's to meet.

hey i thought you were resisting the premium peer pressure :laugh:

I don't know why every newbie needs to be in such a rush to try OpusX? If you just started smoking cigars you have more then enough brands to keep you busy and in time will eventually run into OpusX at a fair price. Take your time there are so many great cigars out there to enjoy and so many great BOTL's to meet.

i dont think he's rushing, i just think that he just wants to see what all the fuss is about.

hey i thought you were resisting the premium peer pressure :laugh:

i dont think he's rushing, i just think that he just wants to see what all the fuss is about.

thank you, people see a kid and think he doesnt know good from bad cigars, ive been a BOTL for atleast a year, just not on here

They are just as hard to come by anywhere. Joel' we will have some in a few weeks. If you made an effort to get to know us we would share this information with you!

And you didnt share that info with me. I see how it is.... :laugh:

Welcome aboard and quite nice of you to extend such an offer. :D

Steve

Does your shop sell these lines at ~MSRP? I think one of the big problems a lot of people have isn't just finding the lusted after premiums, but finding them for reasonable prices.

I believe so, Ill double check tomorrow about the MSRP. the Tatuaje is actually sold below MSRP though. But the prices will definitely be much less than your area, due to the low VA tax rate on tobacco.

I believe so, Ill double check tomorrow about the MSRP. the Tatuaje is actually sold below MSRP though. But the prices will definitely be much less than your area, due to the low VA tax rate on tobacco.
lemme know on the tatuuaje's :love:

The Tatuaje's they have in stock are the noella for 7.00, the regio for 9.00, the pyramade (cant remember the actual name) for 10.25, and the have a unfinshed one called the no.2 that is 5.50 (looks to be a fat corona gorda; 6 x 52).

how good are the tatuaje's? i have 2 of the same one, it's super long and really skinny, one came in a bomb and one was a purchase from a CPM(cigarpass member)

The ones I have had have been absolutely fantastic. The construction is top notch, the burn is good if you dont keep em to wet (keep em around 63%-65%), and the taste is very cubanesque (ie: being powerful and spicy, but not overpowering). I have smoked most of the sizes personally, my fave being the A size. Your "lancero" type size should be a little bit spicier, but that will disipate with some time in the humidor.

What area in VA do you live in?