• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 45 Years Maduro

obmike

I received a box in the mail yesterday and had the chance to try one out today. This might be the best cigar I've ever had. I've never had a Millennium, but this beats the 80th Maduro - which I love. When I smoke the next one, I'll do a review.

Mike

I've smoked a couple of these, and you're right - they are amazing smokes. I keep a few in the cabinet for special occasions......like tonight....!!!.....:p

I had one on my anniversary when I was in Disney World. I absolutely loved it!

You guys inspired me to fire one up last night. Not my cup of tea. Not a bad cigar but not great by any streach of the imagination. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Padron. IMO any 1964 blows this one out of the water.

If you like the 45th, try the 44th. It's even more gooder.

The grammar may be a little off, but the sentiment is not. The 45th is very good, but does not hold a candle to the 44.

Edited because I can't seem to spell the word "to" correctly.

I have smoked a 40th and an 80th this week, and am thinking about firing up the 44th and 45th! I have been wanting to try them, and they look absolutely amazing. The construction and appearance of the cigars has to be a 10. I will probably do some pics and review with them.

Brandon

I have smoked a 40th and an 80th this week, and am thinking about firing up the 44th and 45th! I have been wanting to try them, and they look absolutely amazing. The construction and appearance of the cigars has to be a 10. I will probably do some pics and review with them.

Brandon

That would be an amazing review series Brandon and I know I, for one, would be incredibly interested to see how they stack up for you.

I really hope this was intentionally bad grammericizing

Of course it was. I was even wearing a fuchsia leotard and listening to Olivia Newton John.

As long as you arent talking about the retail release.

I prefer the 44th over the 45th any day. I've spent a fair amount of time with both and just feel the 44th
has that little something special. If I were going to give numerical ratings, I'd give the 45th solid 95s and the 44ths 96 or 97.
Just one man's opinion, tho.

Brandon

I'd suggest smoking the 45th and then the 44th.
That's the order I've smoked them in. The 44th
paired with the right wine or port can be an amazing
evening desert.

Padron are the greatest! Had a 2 year old 1926 when I got married, awesome, had my first 80th when I became a master mason, what will be next!! Loved them both!!! Even the 2000's are great!

You guys inspired me to fire one up last night. Not my cup of tea. Not a bad cigar but not great by any streach of the imagination. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Padron. IMO any 1964 blows this one out of the water.

Agreed!
1964 FTW!

-Rob

They're all good. I happen to love the 45 and is currently my favorite cigar out there. Obviously, this cigar isn't for everyone.....which means more for the rest of us. :cool:

Brandon

That would be an amazing review series Brandon and I know I, for one, would be incredibly interested to see how they stack up for you.

Not shilling for anyone, but Arnolds Tobacco has a Padron sampler that has a 40th, 80th, #44, and #45 - all in Maduro.

Mike

45th is the stongest Padron Ive smoked (Ive smoke a few)and the only one that made my stonach feel funky on any empty stomach.
I feel these will age great!!!!!