• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th

Actually what I meant to say is these suck eggs. I will kindly buy them up so the rest of you do not have to suffer through them. :sign:

I had one the other night, and although it was good, it wasn't $30 good, but like others have said, w/ some down time they might really improve.

I haven't even seen any of these. But I've smoked tens of dozens of the perfecto shaped cigars. I have yet to see or hear of shaving the foot of a perfecto. Although, I admit I have given it some thought of my own on several occasions. But I can't imagine not going through the torture of not getting any smoke for the first 10 minutes as it takes it's freakin sweet time to finally overcomes the nipple. Why would anyone deny themselves this frustrating and quite irratating proccess? Hell it's like starting with a plugged cigar and then... bam... unplugged! I myself, if I ever get the pleasure of smoking an Padron 80th, will not deny myself the pain of getting to the pleasure. :cool:

I'm smoking a WOAM right now, and I usually clip the foot of my Hemmis, didn't tonight. Lit up and drew perfectly right from the start.

As for the Padron 80th, I havn't picked any up yet. Despite being a Davidoff whore with little to no sense of the value of a Dollar, I have a hard time dropping $30 a stick. I've got a 40th from last year that I still havn't smoked.

All I've read about this blend is A+, really pricey I'm told at about $30.00 if you can get them.

I'm willing to trade Vintage for 2, one for now, 1 for later.:)

I've got an 80th and another DCA sitting in the Locker for Christmas... I can't wait!

Haven't tried the stick yet, but they have the warning about smoking/cancer etc. burned into the box lid. Is that really necessary, we're all adults here aren't we?

Haven't tried the stick yet, but they have the warning about smoking/cancer etc. burned into the box lid. Is that really necessary, we're all adults here aren't we?

That's courtesy of your friendly neighborhood government... Padrón is just doing what is required of 'em.

That's courtesy of your friendly neighborhood government... Padrón is just doing what is required of 'em.

Yeah, I know, seems like it's from the Republic of California, even though I bought the box from a retailer in Fla.

Yeah, I know, seems like it's from the Republic of California, even though I bought the box from a retailer in Fla.

That's the People's Republic of California. Don't you forget it. The only thing keeping me in California is my older son; I share custody of him with his mother, Jabba.

the 80th was my after xmas dinner smoke, and it was excellent!!

froze my ass off just to finish it.

I'm very glad I bought a box.