• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Magnum Maduro @ Montecristo #2 PASS

Sam,Glad the box arrived safely yesterday!!! Now that the crater has been dug ,so to speak,I can fit the real package into it!!! HEHEHEHE...Lets just say that was a preemtive strike:):)enjoy BROTHER!!!!!

Sam, The box arrived today in wonderful condition!! Nice looking bunch of sticks you got here !!!!! I will get this back out to you tomorrow!!!
My puts are
Cuaba exclusivo
Trinidad fundadore
Cohiba siglio 2
Partagas LEErDM...Flor de LLaneza Dominican for the padronMy takes...well someone didnt take thier monte 2 so i took 2.. hope thats ok. if not Ill put one back.. I also took the padron and a vegas robaina and a bolivar in a tube. Thanks for letting me play Sam. This was a very nice pass!!!

Sam you are too kind!! Its just a few smokes!! LMAO!!! Well, bad news.... There was no label in the box to return to you!!! Im afraid that because of this oversight there is a clause in the fine print here at cp that allows me to justifyably keep the box. So very sorry bro!!!! LMAO!!!Ill send this back UPS if you dont mind. Its easier to do that from work.. Oh and the baggies are in there too. Not the quantity you asked for because out of 1000 that i had kept for me I had 1 tiny bundle left!!!! Ill order more today and get some down to you when they come in.Thanks again for the great pass Sam!!! And actually everyone else too!! You all did an outstanding job moving this one around!!!