• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Magnum Maduro @ Montecristo #2 PASS

The Box arrived today. It is now headed to Eric in Houston. Confirmation # 03102990000172860442.My takes:
Monte #2 ISOM
Padron Magnum
Opus X Super BelicosoMy puts:
R&J Celestiales Finos ISOM
Perdomo Estate Immensio Pyramid
PAM Robusto
AF Don Carlos #2
AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso
Puros Indios Rothschild Colorado
Indian Tabac Boxer MaduroI had a well aged White Owl I was going to put in the box for Sam as
a thank you for letting me play, but
I forgot.Bob

All forgotten cigars for Sam may be mailed to my address and I will make sure Sam gets them minus a middleman fee :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:. Great puts Bob, the next guy getting this is a lucky guy, and the ladies say he's quite handsome too. HAHA. LMAO @ Me. Hehe.

Gang:
The Box got to me in good shape. All
of the sticks appeared to be fine.
The Monty bag really smelled
good. I refreshed the creedo before
I sent it on to Houston.Two goofs on my part. The R&J ISOM
was a Belicoso, not a Celestiales Finos. I had both in the same box.
After I mailed the sticks, I noticed
one less Beli and the same amount of
CF's. In my haste to turn around the
Box, I picked up the Beli. It is a
little larger ring cigar than the CF.
It is just as good a smoke, but with
less box age. Sorry.Second, I did nt insure the Box. No
excuse. I knew to do so but just over
looked it. I will anxiously await
confirmation up0on arrival.Bob

Im doin the peee pee dance here. Dont know how much longer I can wait!!!

I hope the box does evaporate here in Texas somewhere on the way to my house! It is REALLY hot!!!:biggrin: I'm sure all will arrive fine. I'll make sure to insure this baby too. I am very excited about this pass-I've never had a Padron Magnum!!!! Alright!

If I remember right, Bob's in Pampa, Puro's in Houston. 667 miles as the trucks fly. It should pass thru here (Dallas/Ft. Worth) sometime today. If I leave work now and head over to the Dallas main post office, borrow a postal uniform........ :cool:

LOL @ Horse. I didn't get any large boxes today:sad:. Oh well, tomorrow is the day then!

Oh man, it's 2:20 and I'm stalkin' the mail guy. He is running late but it should be only a couple hours 'till I start looking though some good cigars!

Hey Sam:( ...no big box at my door today. I'm sure it will be tomorrow but still, I was sooooo looking forward to gettin' that pass in my hands! I guess I'll be forced to smoke a Saint Luis Rey gifted to me:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, right after I typed this I heard the dorr bell ring. I thought how cool would it be if this pass just showed up! My mailman was #### late. Sure enough it was a large box for me. I open it thinking, "Oh man, I have to try the Magnum Tonight!" I open the box to read..."Grab Bag Pass." #### that pass tricked me! I was sooo shocked to see it finally here. Anyway, assuming this one gets here tomorrow, it will be my 3rd pass ever AND my third pass THIS WEEK!!! Go figure I'd get bombed all at once!:)

#### Puro! If you're married I'd bet yer wife's all over yer ass and wondering "JUST HOW MUCH ARE YOU SPENDING??????" If not, then I bet it's like Christmas over at your place this week!!! Glad the grab bag snuck up on ya'!!!! Don't worry though, that Padron will still be there when the box shows up!!!!:cool:

Big Worm, I'm not married, yet:) And yes, my pocket is hurting a little from this little hobby, but who cares? Life is too short to not have a wonderfull thing like cigar smoking! Sammy, I cought that hint from ya ealier, but I wasn't for sure-now I know! I didn't know that the extra numbers really make shippment faster! Is thta really true? ####, if only I had known when I was in a rush. Thanks for the info buddy. I'll be posting something like, "Oh #### ya, the M&M pass came today!" on your pass. HEHE, I love this stuff!

Well, I finally got it!!!  Everything looks good.  The next passer will probably need to use the 2nd tuperware container b/c the first one is FULL!  Here are my puts/takes:TAKES:perdomo 2
Bahia Gold
Padron Magnum (yummy)
Funte small torp.
Padron AnniPUTS:Funte Hemingway Classic
Montecristo #5 (ISOM)
Cabanas (large torp)
3- Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary
2- Ashcrofte Cabinet churchills (unbanded)I also put in 2 Fuente esqusitos but they are too small to count as "puts"  Anyway, I will send it off tomorrow.  Sam, thanks buddy for letting me play, great pass!(Edited by Puro Man at 6:57 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)

You have a John Deer riding mower or you used your car headlights? If you have a riding John Deer, I jeleous! Those things are awesome!

LMAO @ SAM!! HAHAHA! I like that Tim the Toolman, he is #### funny. I also love John Deer mowers, simply the best. Maybe my yard will be bif enough to have one one day!

Ok, it is off. Here is the info...Conf #: 0300 1290 0002 6532 5523
Insurance#: VA 216 988 110 US
Thanks again for letting me play, I think I'll smoke that Magnum this weekend if I find 2 hours to spare:)

I did rebuild my mailbox b/c of you Sam, and I won't forget that! I will get my revenge, oh yes, I will!:)

The box arrived safe and sound here in South Florida. Sam, I am impressed with how you put this box together. Good show. Great cigars.Here is a list of the cigars I am putting in:
RYJ #1 tubo ISOM
Sosa Pyramid #2
Carlos III Poderso
Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill
Aristoff Maduro Perfecto
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
CAO Anniversario Aristocrat- Costa Rican Maduro original version. One of my favoritesCigars I am taking:
Padrom Magnum
Montecristo #2
Ashton VSG Pyramid
Ashton VSG CoronaI am going to get this to the Post Office tomorrow and will post the conf # then.Peter