• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Magnum Maduro @ Montecristo #2 PASS

It was a tragedy to have him pass so young. Has anyone ever heard his rendition of hendrixs' LITTLE WING? It about a 15 minute Jam of stevie and man it is incredible. Heard it on the way home from work one night but have never been able to find it.

Da Blues is gonna get ya. The Blues had a baby and they named her rock and roll. BB King

Is it the extended live version> I think it was live anyway. All I know is it was amazing and just went on forever!! It was one of the most enjoyable car rides home I ever had!!

Jeff - i went looking and i think i found what you're talking about.  it's a medley of Little Wing and Third Stone from the Sun.  it's 13 minutes long.  i can upload it to you if you want, but you're going to need to get ICQ (unless you know of a better way to do it).  be advised that i'm on dial-up, so the transer would take a couple hours, but i'm glad to do it, if you want it.(Edited by MayhemVI at 1:04 pm on July 18, 2001)

ONE MORE ONE MORE...I can't take it anymore!  Ok not really, but I wish we could get one in soon.  This is going to be a darn good pass!We should start the pass and when the 10th joins, he'll just go last or something:biggrin:

Mayhem, How do you listen to it on ICQ? where did you find it? what cd is it on? I think you are right it was very longgggggg and you just had to turn it up and just get into it. the one and only time I heard it. Ill get ICQ if thats the only way but I really want to play it on the bigggggggg speakers so my neighbors can here it in the next county!!! LOL

icq is a way of obtaining the song. You would download it onto your computer and then you could hear it then; but if you want it on a cd you have to burn the song onto the cd and pop in into the cd player and wa la! If you don't have a CD burner, maybe I could help. Email me and let me know.

Thanks for the assurance, the PeePee dance started already for me too. I am excited to think about which pass will come first to my front door, the grab bag pass or this one, it's a toss up!

Hey, hey! I know the feeling, I've got vern's Bombs Away pass enroute as we speak/type and I'm just doin' the pee-pee dance like crazy!!! The grab bag pass is just plain fun for me to sit and watch as I don't have to worry about it showing up here for several weeks yet! Now, THIS pass needs to get mmoving so's I can get my grubby little paws on sumadem M&M's!!!!!!

Hey I know what it is like waiting for one more to start a pass. I like your idea of sending it out anyway once you have reached your time limit. I think sometimes it is probally a bit more diffcult to put one together durring the summer,as many have travel plans. Me , I'll just sit here with my legs crossed or if I stand I will of course be dancing to that ol favorite tune

First the left then the right then the left then the right....you get the picture ...thats my version of the Pee Pee dance.. The game is afoot

Life is good, and so is this pass!!! Thanks SAMMY!!! Starting good and we'll take care of the rest!

I would be chomping at the bit at this news, but my mouth started to water so much that the bit fell out. I hope FedEx holds to the second part of their name.

Sam, Nice lineup!! I cant wait to see it when it reaches ME!!!! Man do I have some smokes in store for you!!! Remind me in our next trade Sam to send you some baggies. I just got in 5000 ziplock baggies 2"x8". Perfect for a cigar. No more wrapping just throw them in individual bags!!