• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON!

kodiak33

I am straight hooked on these things.. I get into smoking it and I almost wish I could eat it. In fact I might try it..

I'll be heading to the B&M tomorrow to try to get off my padron addiction, maybe pick up an LFD.. maybe something Don Peppin. Any other recommendations for a pradron whore looking to try to branch out?

Ashton VSG. Tatuaje Brown Label. Padilla 1932. Camacho Negro. Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra. La Gloria Cubana Serie R, maduro.

Wilkey

I am straight hooked on these things.. I get into smoking it and I almost wish I could eat it. In fact I might try it..

I'll be heading to the B&M tomorrow to try to get off my padron addiction, maybe pick up an LFD.. maybe something Don Peppin. Any other recommendations for a pradron whore looking to try to branch out?

Don Pepin Garcia 601 Green Label! Goes well WITH steak and heavy beers. Would not reccommend cutting it up but sparkin' it up!! Lemmie know. AND on the less expensive side Los Blancos Corojo robustos.

Kodiak, befeore You eat your Padron, remember to first drench it in honey, and then powder with grounded nutts! :D

Add a Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve to the list. Very good stick reminds me a little of the Anni's