• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron

the last B&M I frequented before going totally point and click also dumped them. he could not stand the lack of communication and the inconsistency of the delivery and selection. In fact, he told me they were even worse than F/N.

Now that's truly an accomplishment. ;)

By B%M has a huge assortment of Padrons including the elusive 80th.

One of my best friends growing up was the son of a anti-Castro journalist. What he was doing in Northern VT. is beyond me. But I found that Italians and Cubans have a lot in common. One such thing is we're easily annoyed by morons. Perhaps your B$M owners fit that description. Here in Concord, my B$M owner has an exceptional relationship with the Padrons. I have no problem acquiring any of their products.

Doc.

They may be dickheads...But I smoke the hell outa their cigars. They are not hard to find. They are the most consistant line of NC cigars on the market. That's my opinion.

we've only been open about 16 months and have had a padron account for about the past 12 of those. ive never had a problem with orders or getting what i want. ive had jorge padron even come hang out at the shop. its actually kind of a joke if a customer wants a padron that were out of we'll say "ill call them now and if you hang out here for about 20 minutes, theyll probably be here".

i wish all my vendors we're as efficient as padron.

One of my best friends growing up was the son of a anti-Castro journalist. What he was doing in Northern VT. is beyond me. But I found that Italians and Cubans have a lot in common. One such thing is we're easily annoyed by morons. Perhaps your B$M owners fit that description. Here in Concord, my B$M owner has an exceptional relationship with the Padrons. I have no problem acquiring any of their products.

Doc.

I'll vouch for that. :thumbs:

I've even been to that shop with some yahoo from the Northeast Kingdom :laugh: and there were PLENTY of Padrons. :)

I have no problems dealing with them. I usually get what i want,as long as it is in stock. Check out my web site. Keep in mind i don't have all of the Maddys in stock. thetobaccoshophartford.com

Padron, a good cigar at a good price. My humble opinion. CB usually auctions various of their products off.