• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padronmans Palio Cutter

Very simple, should I send him the cutter, you decide

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't really expect an IP check to yield much if the kid was at home last night and at school/work during the day......
Many or most of Comcast's customers have dynamic IP addresses. If he reboots his modem, the number will change within a certain range of addresses. Of course Comcast has very complete logs of who has which IP at which time, so the little jerkoff can and will be busted.

Whoo boy, Mommy and Daddy will be PO'd when you get them cut off their Comcast account..... :laugh:

Wow...the audacity of that guy is pretty amazing. Which is also why I voted no...

richard_head.jpg

<yawn>

<wipes his eyes>

just woke up from a nap... did I miss something ???

I stand behind my fellow botl here on cp and as such I noticed I might have acted a little quickly to offer Padronman a free palio cutter. So I want you guys to decide if I should or shouldn't send it to him.

Gabriel

F him. If anything, sent him a free kick in the ass.

I'm new to this forum, and have no idea who this "PadronMan" Is, or thinks he is, but he sounds like a complete asshole!

Nice to see that you know you're a "COMPLETE ASSHOLE"!. GodOfFire is PadronMan. Both IP's match - 68.60.228.11

If you create one more account here, I will contact your ISP. I've done it before, and it usually results in a suspension and/or termination of your account with your ISP.

68.60.228.11-> c-68-60-228-11.hsd1.il.comcast.net resolves to:

padronman_loc.jpg

I'm new to this forum, and have no idea who this "PadronMan" Is, or thinks he is, but he sounds like a complete asshole!

Nice to see that you know you're a "COMPLETE ASSHOLE"!. GodOfFire is PadronMan. Both IP's match - 68.60.228.11

If you create one more account here, I will contact your ISP. I've done it before, and it usually results in a suspension and/or termination of your account with your ISP.

68.60.228.11-> c-68-60-228-11.hsd1.il.comcast.net resolves to:

padronman_loc.jpg

Very nice!

But did you get his MySpace info? :whistling:

(Note to self)...never piss any of these guys off. You guys are like the cigar mafia when someone insults your intelligence. I'm impressed, and a little scared.

(Note to self)...never piss any of these guys off. You guys are like the cigar mafia when someone insults your intelligence. I'm impressed, and a little scared.

Their not even pissed off yet. This is them being mildly ruffled. You really don't want to see pissed off. Then again, if it isn't you that their pissed off with, it's pretty entertaining.

D

F 'em to tears, then F 'em for crying...

Can't believe I missed this one. Damn work gets in the way of all my leisure pursuits!

Hey Gabe. You said you would send him one, so keep your word. Just make sure you send it COD :whistling: ;)

Just write 'Palio' on a cheapie guillotine cutter and send it to him.
Epoxy the blades before sending it.

-Rob

I say you send him a box of Sh** and I do mean Sh**! You should put the Palio in the middle!

I'm going to be vastly in the minority here, but I think the high road approach would be to send it to him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

Not so much the high road as doing what you say.

Gabriel - if he offended you...don't send it.
If he's just a braggart and puffy...ship it off.

If it's not sent he has another reason to be stuffy.
If you do send it - I'll be glad to send you mine!

OK - more info found...he's been banned. So, unless you have his addy - it's moot.
If you do have his addy, I'd say he offended you and the community and you'd be better off sending it to someone not as offensive!

If you do have his addy, I'd like it so I can send him something special. The cattle on the farm bake some tasty Meadow Muffins!

I'm going to be vastly in the minority here, but I think the high road approach would be to send it to him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

Not so much the high road as doing what you say.

Gabriel - if he offended you...don't send it.
If he's just a braggart and puffy...ship it off.

If it's not sent he has another reason to be stuffy.
If you do send it - I'll be glad to send you mine!

OK - more info found...he's been banned. So, unless you have his addy - it's moot.
If you do have his addy, I'd say he offended you and the community and you'd be better off sending it to someone not as offensive!

If you do have his addy, I'd like it so I can send him something special. The cattle on the farm bake some tasty Meadow Muffins!

Meadow Muffins LOL :D

I suspect they don't allow sharps on his ward. So don't bother.

Doc.