• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Page 276

sibernation

If you want to check out a good picture go to pg 276 of Cigar Afeicionado. :thumbs:

FYI- Ed asked me to edit this for him.

FYI(part 2)- Lee asked me to edit this for him.

Lee

You can read it online. I haven't because it's mostly ads now, but that's what i hear.

I didn't think there were that many pages in an issue of CA.

*looks now*... :lookup:

Which issue are you talkin' about cause I have as of yet recieved the new November/December in the mail. Should be here shortly though. :)

My page 276 has pictures of 3 items..... Are you referring to the red one? That's pretty price for a score of D+. $7,000.00??????? Sheesh :(

Dave ;)

Or does you page 276 have a naked lady or something? :lookup:

Before I go scanning, saving on the web, and linking a pic up to CP - I want to make sure this is the pic he was talking about - there were THREE pictures on my page.

Dave ;)

Hey Dave, I think he was referring to the $2500 Humi that Arlin was displaying on that page...... :D :thumbs: :p

I heard there's a great interview with Tommy Franks and a pic of a bunch of GIs lighting up Saddam's personal stach of cigars in his bombed out palace.

SCAN!

me wannas see pic of humidor.

supponsedly, there's a picture of joe peschi (sic) with a picture of him smoking a cohiba.

and there's a box in the background (the cuban box)
and the sticker is on the wrong side
which would prolly mean it's not real
which would mean that's he's cheap :p

pics please :D