• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Page 276

FYI- Ed asked me to edit this for him.

FYI(part 2)- Lee asked me to edit this for him.

Lee

You can read it online. I haven't because it's mostly ads now, but that's what i hear.

Which issue are you talkin' about cause I have as of yet recieved the new November/December in the mail. Should be here shortly though. :)

My page 276 has pictures of 3 items..... Are you referring to the red one? That's pretty price for a score of D+. $7,000.00??????? Sheesh :(

Dave ;)

Or does you page 276 have a naked lady or something? :lookup:

Before I go scanning, saving on the web, and linking a pic up to CP - I want to make sure this is the pic he was talking about - there were THREE pictures on my page.

Dave ;)

Hey Dave, I think he was referring to the $2500 Humi that Arlin was displaying on that page...... :D :thumbs: :p

I heard there's a great interview with Tommy Franks and a pic of a bunch of GIs lighting up Saddam's personal stach of cigars in his bombed out palace.

SCAN!

me wannas see pic of humidor.

supponsedly, there's a picture of joe peschi (sic) with a picture of him smoking a cohiba.

and there's a box in the background (the cuban box)
and the sticker is on the wrong side
which would prolly mean it's not real
which would mean that's he's cheap :p

pics please :D

Back