• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palio Cutter Group Buy

I'm interested as well. I've almost lost the one I have now more than a few times. so I'll need a backup for that day I actually do.

No. The board migration took all of my time the past few days. I'll get a pm out very soon. By the way I found out that Marc sold Palio to quality importers. No problem as I have an account with them, however they are in the process of moving Palio to their location. I'm waiting to hear back as far as stock available.

They're telling me they won't have any cutters in stock until end of the year. Stay tuned.

I definitely would be. Mine is literaly 9 years old now, and is finally getting a little dull.

I'm in.
They replace dull cutters "No Questions Asked"...so they say. Go to their Warranty page...I can't post the link!:(

Rod, late to the party, please keep me in mind.

Thank you.

Anything ever happen with this? Just curious. In the market for a new Palio and didn't know if I should wait or go ahead and buy solo.