• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAM when did the bands switch

Positive it wasn't mold...I ain't no noobie!! :rolleyes: Go there quick!!

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
Positive it wasn't mold...I ain't no noobie!! :rolleyes: Go there quick!!

-Fetter
[snapback]224688[/snapback]​

Hell, go buy it. I'll pay ya for it, and give you a nice bonus stick for playing courier :)

I ain't no noobie!!

Not saying you are. Doesn't really matter though, imo. Mold/Plume is an issue that I've seen many FOGs get wrong as well. The only pic I've ever seen of a cigar that was bursting with plume would be one of Moki's OR Opus RdC(damn you Moki!). To see that on a Padron would be hhhhhhot.

I'd drive pretty far to get some pluming OR Padrons, but I won't drive to Arizona :D

moki said:
fetterjohn said:
Positive it wasn't mold...I ain't no noobie!! :rolleyes:  Go there quick!!

-Fetter
[snapback]224688[/snapback]​

Hell, go buy it. I'll pay ya for it, and give you a nice bonus stick for playing courier :)
[snapback]224694[/snapback]​

Ree Ree Robusto lives out there...He knows that he needs to go over there and grab those up before someone else does. $98? Great price...I just don't have the cash to do it right now or I would have.

To answer the second part...Yes, i'm postive it is plume, not mold...the humidor at this shop is impeccable. So big and clean and perfect RH.

Ree Ree you need to run on this!!! ;)

-Fetter

you want me to buy it for you? I guarantee it's not mold. All of his stuff has plume all over.

ree ree robusto said:
you want me to buy it for you? I guarantee it's not mold. All of his stuff has plume all over.
[snapback]224751[/snapback]​

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Inthacup said:
Not saying you are. Doesn't really matter though, imo. Mold/Plume is an issue that I've seen many FOGs get wrong as well. The only pic I've ever seen of a cigar that was bursting with plume would be one of Moki's OR Opus RdC(damn you Moki!). To see that on a Padron would be hhhhhhot.
[snapback]224702[/snapback]​

The plume chunks and plume sparkles in question. And damn you too. :p

Any updates on picking up this box? Whoever is lucky enough to get them needs to post lots of pics!

Cup

I went by to purchase the box, but the shop was closed. When I head to that part of town,I believe tomorrow, I will pick it up for Moki.

Very cool Ree Ree. Glad to see you'll get those for Moki. If I lived near there I would get them now. Damn this whole hindsite thing...

-Fetter

ree ree robusto said:
I went by to purchase the box, but the shop was closed. When I head to that part of town,I believe tomorrow, I will pick it up for Moki.
[snapback]226023[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

Got the sampler today -- first of all, many thanks to Ryan for going out of his way to pick this up for me... and for packaging it so safely.

In any event, these are indeed beautiful sticks... and it's not mold... but nor is it plume. What we have here is some very toothy and tasty looking PAMs from 1999 to early 2001 (single band, signature on back).

Thanks again Ryan!! I will enjoy these. :thumbs:

Hey, I'm glad Ryan got those to you, Moki. I now wish I had bought them myself!!! ;) Damn having a cigar budget!!!!!! :( And I'm also glad they are what I thought they were...I would have felt real stupid if I said they were OG but they were new cigars and I didn't see the second band.
Not plum? But good looking! Glad you got them before someone else did.

-Fetter

moki said:
Got the sampler today -- first of all, many thanks to Ryan for going out of his way to pick this up for me... and for packaging it so safely.

In any event, these are indeed beautiful sticks... and it's not mold... but nor is it plume. What we have here is some very toothy and tasty looking PAMs from 1999 to early 2001 (single band, signature on back).

Thanks again Ryan!! I will enjoy these. :thumbs:
[snapback]228349[/snapback]​

You're welcome. Enjoy. :thumbs:

Ree

What is this post about? I can only remember Inthacup's avatar.

C&R