• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr.old Family Reserve

Hey Tom,
The local Total Wine has 14 bottles of the 20 year for $120 each. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Tom,
The local Total Wine has 14 bottles of the 20 year for $120 each. Let me know if you're interested.
Khari, my friend....quick answer is "YES"....:p

PM me and I'm sure we can work out the details in an acceptable way.......:thumbs:

Thanks, brother...!!...B.B.S.

Tom
If you need more than khari can get let me know .Off the top of my head I think T.W. here was 110

Don

Our friend Seth at Shopper's Vineyard has it for $110.

Where the heck are you finding the 20 yo?? I haven't seen it around these parts for a couple of years now.

Its around David. Bevmo has a few and even some of the smaller liquor stores up here in Napa have a few btls here and there. The one I frequent had one btl left as of today.

Where the heck are you finding the 20 yo?? I haven't seen it around these parts for a couple of years now.

I haven't been able to find this either. Half the stores I went to in my area, the owner looked at me like I had two heads when I told him that was a real bourbon. :D

My local megachain, Spec's, has both the 15 and the 20 in their locked case with the high end Scotches and cognacs.

~Boar

Find a new shop and wow they had a great selection.
I was curious and ask if they had any Pappy van winkle 15 or 20. Guy went into the back and got me the 20....
IMG_6281.jpg

I just hope that there is Pappy Van Winkle in Heaven........along with the Opus

Went to every Liquor Store on my 20 mile route to town and returning the back way. Not a one, although one fellow said he does carry it, and that he was just currently out.
So hopefully in a week or 3 I'll get a chance to try this. Same guy had a hell of a selection of Scotch. Names that I learned from AVB. Gonna have to make some notes.

Also searched for Elmer T. Lee to no avail. That's cool though; a nice drive smoking a couple of VR Famosos. :D