• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paris HERF

seadub

advertise here
Anyone of our members in Paris ready to HERF sometime between December 29th to January 6th?

Does anyone know a good smoke shop in Paris?

Promise I'll make it to this one! ;)

Paris Texas or Illinois? Not that furrin' one is it?

Paris Texas or Illinois? Not that furrin' one is it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It could have been Paris, Ohio (which is east of East Canton) by the way I wrote that, eh?

In this case... I do mean the Paris located across the Atlantic Ocean in Europe. I'm sure CPers are out there. Isn't our board 'international?'

I found this place so far. I did go to one really nice shop at St. Germain the last time I was in Paris, but I don't remember the name of the place.

Chris if you search under the user name Marito you'll find some information on a trip he took to the city of lights. Enjoy, just make sure you get me my Boli Golds :angry:

I thought it was Paris, Ontario. :blush:

Oh sure, blow off tired old NYC and head to the City of Lights. :sign:

Have a good time, Chris. Oh, and don't forget my JL Obus and Boli Libertador. One cab of each should be sufficient. :whistling:

Wilkey

Pierre et Henri will not be amused if you set up a herf over there and then blow them off.

You might wake up in the middle of the night with escargots slithering between your sheets! :p

I searched Paris for a BOTL to HERF with but with no luck. Suppose it's like other things I do... "if you're good alone, you don't need a partner." ;)

gargoyle.jpg

Ah... at least I scored a pretty cool ceramic 'HAVANA CLUB' ashtray. :thumbs:

hc.jpg