• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paris Hilton

Damn... and all this time I thought I was someone special because she gave me some... now I am embarrased. :p

Shiba said:
Damn... and all this time I thought I was someone special because she gave me some (fill in the blank from below)... now I am embarrased. :p

1. Crabs
2. NSU
3. Herpes
4. Lice
5. STD (pick your favorite)
6. Face cream
7. Tampons

[snapback]256309[/snapback]​

I think my changes make for a much better post.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AVB said:
Shiba said:
Damn... and all this time I thought I was someone special because she gave me some (fill in the blank from below)... now I am embarrased. :p

1. Crabs
2. NSU
3. Herpes
4. Lice
5. STD (pick your favorite)
6. Face cream
7. Tampons

[snapback]256309[/snapback]​

I think my changes make for a much better post.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]256365[/snapback]​

ROTFLMAO :sign: :laugh: :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
I'd still hit it, in front of my church and my mother! :D
[snapback]256494[/snapback]​
that is just not right...she would let you too.... :whistling:

Swissy said:
how about in front of Sam? :laugh:

there's where the truth will come out...
[snapback]256496[/snapback]​

Sam understand my love for Paris... :whistling: She thinks Paris a nasty slut bag too... :(

Rob_k said:
that is just not right...she would let you too.... :whistling:
[snapback]256497[/snapback]​

That's kinda awesome too! :sign:

Eshaw99 said:
What about your sister...your hot, hot sister?
[snapback]256498[/snapback]​

I hope you child watched you type that... married with a child and he's talking about my underage sister... :rolleyes: :p

KayakinBoy said:
I hope you child watched you type that... married with a child and he's talking about my underage sister... :rolleyes: :p
[snapback]256505[/snapback]​

If there's grass on the field...nevermind :whistling:

Besides, Lori understands, kinda like Sam understands you liking that "nasty slut-bag" :laugh:

Yes, Paris is a nasty slut.............oh ya...........
Like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway, I bet.........

Well, as much I want to shoot her with a shotgun as much as the next person, I cannot help but think she is just the very product of our societal mores (or rather, she's the culmination of everything that is wrong with our society). That being said, she could have chosed to be different and she didn't, so shoot her please.

For a great read on where our society is headed next, check out Plato's Republic, books VIII, IX, and X.

Rock, rock on!

Eshaw99 said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]256505[/snapback]​

If there's grass on the field...nevermind :whistling:

Besides, Lori understands, kinda like Sam understands you liking that "nasty slut-bag" :laugh:
[snapback]256507[/snapback]​

man, you are just wrong!!! How did you ever luck up and have such a nice and understanding wife as Lori? :p :laugh:

there's at least a few million women out there that i'd rather get up in than that skank and probably about 100 i'd stick it to in front of my mom. i'm pretty picky about the chicks i would do in front of my mom. (figuratively speaking, of course)

but i don't know if i'd kick her out of bed if she were already there...til i was done.

Wurm said:
coventrycat86 said:
I saw her at an okienoodling tournament.....
[snapback]255795[/snapback]​

Its starting to get old... :sign:
[snapback]256334[/snapback]​

Just like many of the BS threads you start and your know-it-all demeanor. Speaking of which, quite a few of us are looking for a response from you in THIS THREAD

So why don't you make your way over and explain to us all why you're just so damn smart and knew that there's been "alot(sic) of receiving and not sending in return."

I am not at all happy with your ignorance and suggest that you set the record straight.

Ignoring your errors doesn't make them go away.....

KayakinBoy said:
I'd still hit it, in front of my church and my mother! :D
[snapback]256494[/snapback]​

I think the congregation and your mother would both laugh!

:sign:

Back