• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

The Host won? Something

rbon533l.jpg

:angry:

Well, he WAS sitting on his hands for quite some time waiting for some else to notice the answer was right there in my profile! :laugh:

~Boar

Yeah not my fault people named Clint can't connect the dots! Thanks for the contest Boar

(.) Gary any thoughts on P/T yet? (.)

Notice how I put the message in between tits to get your attention?

T: VSG Eclipse Tubo P: Trinidad Fundadores (SEP 08)

T: VR Unicos P: Anejo #55

P: El Rico Habano Churchill
P: Razor Blade
P: Pack of Easy Widers
P: Candy

This showed up today, there were some cigars and some other weird shit. Honestly I am glad my wife wasn't around because I am not sure what the "extras" have to do with the concept of this pass.

I talked to Joe Joe and he is ready. This will go out Monday or Tuesday!!!!

Sounds good Breedy, I should see this sometime around Thanksgiving.

Boar's prize pack arrived last night, excellent stuff! There are a couple in there that are new to me, I will be looking forward to trying them once I get a chance to breathe. Thanks again!

On a related note, expect a final big contest in the next day or two. Haven't decided exactly how it will go yet...

Bear's prize pack arrived last night, excellent stuff! There are a couple in there that are new to me, I will be looking forward to trying them once I get a chance to breathe. Thanks again!

On a related note, expect a final big contest in the next day or two. Haven't decided exactly how it will go yet...

Will you be participating in it as well?

Bear's prize pack arrived last night, excellent stuff! There are a couple in there that are new to me, I will be looking forward to trying them once I get a chance to breathe. Thanks again!

Will you be participating in it as well?

At the most basic level I already am. Do you see why?

Also, should read 'boar' brainfailureimo

Takes:
858 SG
Casa Fuente Lancero

Puts:
Tatuaje Drac
Cohiba Piramides EL 2006

Not entirely sure on rarity value for the CF lancero, so give me some feedback.