• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Petit Bouquet

:laugh: Yeah, comedy tends to do a better job of breaking the ice. I dunno, I was just kinda goin' with a theme for this account. Lame? Maybe. Fun? Why not? Oh well, you readin' me ok? :p
Humor is always a good way to get started. But one must carry out a little recon to determine what counts as humor in any new, unfamiliar environment. A couple of things would have revealed themselves to you with just a bit more reading and research.

1. political topics, even humor are touchy subjects on this forum
2. brevity of discourse is appreciated, take it from me, you have to work your way up to "windbag" ;)
3. all subjects Cuba need to be approached from a rather more conservative, apolitical standpoint

Wilkey

1. I understood that when I started that thread, and actually, I was not committing an act of parody. I know that there really wasn't any way to approach that subject (the subject of the Victory of the Cuban Revolution) from an apolitical standpoint, and thus should not have even "gone there," but since the date is comin' up fast, I just wanted to see if there was anyone who was going to have a nice Habano to go with it, as I will be. Admittedly, I didn't really think it through, and made a spectacular ass-hat of myself.

2. Agreed. ;)

3. Understood (see: 1.).

You two need to get a room!

Good grief, that's all we need...more number squences.

What's next? version .1, .2 or A1, A2?

:sign:

Forget that! Has anyone else here had a Petit Bouquet? I'd very much like to hear the thoughts of reputable CP voices of wisdom on the subject.

Forget that! Has anyone else here had a Petit Bouquet? I'd very much like to hear the thoughts of reputable CP voices of wisdom on the subject.

see post #5

It's not like a super cigar or anything. It's about the size of my pinky and lasted about 20 minutes.
Cool format, but it's not worth the price that I have been seeing lately. Machine Made, typical Partagas flavor.

see post #5

It's not like a super cigar or anything. It's about the size of my pinky and lasted about 20 minutes.
Cool format, but it's not worth the price that I have been seeing lately. Machine Made, typical Partagas flavor.

Ah, yes, I remember now! I managed to savor mine and make it last a good forty or fifty minutes! Yeah, it hasn't been pretty from what I've seen on teh internets, but I managed to get one for a price that was simply dirt cheap in Montréal not two months ago, strange thing... Anyone else had one?