• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PARTIGAS serie D 2005 reserva

Why you even bothering B3? Let these freagin' noobles take the burn down they have coming.

NA

I sent a PM if you still got a spot open.

Thanks for the offer either way. :D

::edit Oops I just read the edit on his post. :rolleyes: All I read was free cigar so I replied. Sorry, you can delete my PM. :thumbs:

smoked my first one last night with a dewers on the rocks
has got to be one of the best cigars i've ever smoked
smooth great flavors..wow. was looking for a big roach clip to get the last drag
kind a sorry i sent 20 out.............:(

bfreebern said:
Vitasea,

PM sent w/ my Rio Rancho, NM address!
[snapback]200531[/snapback]​

Nice! :laugh:

Tenpin said:
PM sent... nice gesture!
Can't see why folks are being negative when it's something for nothing.
(Yes, I'm aware of the Faux-Hibas!)

Jim
[snapback]200567[/snapback]​

Yeah, they probably are.

vitasea said:
smooth great flavors..wow. was looking for a big roach clip to get the last drag
[snapback]200876[/snapback]​

Vita, I received three cigars from you last time we all went threw this. one cohiba robusto was good, the other was terrible. the Partagas EL was good, but it wasn't a Partagas EL. I don't mind trying them, that's not why I'm complaining. My fear is more for the newbies. If you get one from him, try it, post your thoughts, but do not throw these in a pass or anything like that. The last ones I got were fakes, and while two out of three were good, they weren't real. I'm just trying to keep the newbies safe. :cool:

And vitasea, I asked you perviously in PM and never got an answer. Did you try the Cohibas?? You may have loved this cigar you are sending out, but your taste may not be agree with everyone elses. ;)

KayakinBoy said:
bfreebern said:
Vitasea,

Nice! :laugh:

Tenpin said:
PM sent... nice gesture!
Can't see why folks are being negative when it's something for nothing.
(Yes, I'm aware of the Faux-Hibas!)

Jim
[snapback]200567[/snapback]​

Yeah, they probably are.

vitasea said:
[snapback]200876[/snapback]​

Vita, I received three cigars from you last time we all went threw this. one cohiba robusto was good, the other was terrible. the Partagas EL was good, but it wasn't a Partagas EL. I don't mind trying them, that's not why I'm complaining. My fear is more for the newbies. If you get one from him, try it, post your thoughts, but do not throw these in a pass or anything like that. The last ones I got were fakes, and while two out of three were good, they weren't real. I'm just trying to keep the newbies safe. :cool:

And vitasea, I asked you perviously in PM and never got an answer. Did you try the Cohibas?? You may have loved this cigar you are sending out, but your taste may not be agree with everyone elses. ;)
[snapback]200949[/snapback]​

i could not agree with you more, last time my cigars were from a small factory south of havana, they wwere not fakes but they were not very good. i have learned from experience that the best are made in the havana factories
i have neveer preticapated in a cigar pass and never cheated any one in any way
i smoke to damn many cigeretts and i am not an expert in any way on xigars and have never smaked anything but a cuban cigar.

bfreebern said:
Vitasea,

??? Oh, this is going to get ugly!! ???

Lets see if I can make this clear enough for the newbies...STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS P.O.S.! HE WILL SCREW YOU! NO FLOWERS, NO FANCY DINNER NOT EVEN SOME ANAL LUBE! IF YOU FALL FOR IT, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND NOBODY WILL "HAVE YOUR BACK" ON THIS!!

... capite?

JOE.M. said:
bfreebern said:
Vitasea,

??? Oh, this is going to get ugly!! ???
[snapback]201007[/snapback]​

I was wondering when you'd show up... :whistling:

Got your back on this. :sign:

There's an old sayin my father always said to me...

"F*ck you once,
Shame on you.

F*ck you twice,
Shame on me."

Ree

You can't blame the newbies for wanting to try it... Hell when I was new on here, I'd never had a cuban and wanted to try one too!

Not planning to buy cigars from him. Got my own sources for that kind of thing. Just want to see what he if sends is the real deal.

I'm gonna do an honest review on it. Let the chips fall where they may.

I'm with you sarge...if I were to by some cuban's it won't be from this guy, until its 110% legit.

But if what he sends out is authentic, that's one more primo stick for me to smoke at my wedding!!!!

here is the list of lottery winners
or in this case early birds
ggiese
rob-k
seamus
cigarsage
strayvictor
mhortsch
cvmfour
themayor
stevehawk
bigmac
mrjinglesman
kittedcraftsman
bfreebern
psyktel
tenpin
dieselgrinch
igwanarob
flyingpanther
swissy
blindedbyscienc
fetterjohn
and senore members of this board who got some stuff

the deal is i want everything to go public on this thread no pm's saying your stuff is **** and i don't want to embarrass you!!!!!!!!!!

i have been taken apart by this board so many times and no problem in most cases they were right, i have nothing to sell but will be returning to cuba in oct and may be willing to bring back a couple sticks or two

everything will be arriving fri or sat, and i am not a cigar snob and think you can smoke a good cigar anytime and not set in your humido for a week after traveling, hell i've pulled some out of the bilge after a bit of a rough ride and lite them up and no problem, not wet of course

let no one be intemadated give it your opinion nothing more.

i am sure everyone will be very please with what i sent them

some of you guys should think of shorter handles try typing one finger????
enjoy

cigarsarge said:
Not planning to buy cigars from him. Got my own sources for that kind of thing. Just want to see what he if sends is the real deal.

I'm gonna do an honest review on it. Let the chips fall where they may.
[snapback]201028[/snapback]​

mhortsch said:
I'm with you sarge...if I were to by some cuban's it won't be from this guy, until its 110% legit.

But if what he sends out is authentic, that's one more primo stick for me to smoke at my wedding!!!!
[snapback]201104[/snapback]​

Agreed. Who's it hurt? It's a free cigar. It may suck. It may be fantastic. It may be real. It may be fake. Bottom line - it costs nothing to take someone up on an offer to send you a free smoke. He's even paying the shipping - and with ~20 people that's not chump change.

I for one, will give an honest opinion on the cigar he sends and will post my thoughts as he has requested. Thanks for the offer Vitasea.

no i gotall ten but my typing skills a long with my interpatation of cumication in a type written form is pertty primitive...............:(

vitasea said:
bfreebern

......hell i've pulled some out of the bilge after a bit of a rough ride and lite them up and no problem, not wet of course
[snapback]201217[/snapback]​

:sign:

Just b/c you're sending me one, won't make my opinion of you and your cigars any better.

Sorry Joey, I told him to send you something nice, but he's out of Princess Leia outfits.

bfreebern said:
vitasea said:
bfreebern

......hell i've pulled some out of the bilge after a bit of a rough ride and lite them up and no problem, not wet of course
[snapback]201217[/snapback]​

:sign:

Just b/c you're sending me one, won't make my opinion of you and your cigars any better.

Sorry Joey, I told him to send you something nice, but he's out of Princess Leia outfits.
[snapback]201423[/snapback]​

hey no problem, just keep an open mind.....:)

I just got mine. He did a great job packing the cigar. Even came with a two finger Cohiba cigar caddy. As for the looks of the cigar it very nice. Now I've ony smoked one havana before so I cann't tell. So far so good. I should be able to put light to it this weekend.