• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PARTIGAS serie D 2005 reserva

vitasea

Banned
To make amends,from the lousey esplendidos i got stuck with, and sent free samples to a number members on this board. I want to try to establish some creidiablity. i will send one free to the first 20 people who P M me there address. These are currently selling for 1000$ a box of 20 on many web sites. Lets see what a 50$ cigar is suppose to taste like??? I got these from one of the three rollers at the partagas factory who made them. They had some extras left over after filling the 5000 limited and numbered boxes. A beautiful black box with a felt cover and black cardboard outer box. please post your reviews on this thread so we can all keep track.

STOP HAVE HAD 44 EMAILS

sending the 20 out today first class mail
should be there by fri, very divers group from newbe to older members and from nj to or and mn to az. should be fun

You stuck around so I see no harm in giving you a shot. Nice offer. PM sent.

Great offer...from a newbie to a newbie. I like it! :thumbs: PM sent.

-Fetter

Excellent...would love to try these...PM sent

Thanks

PM sent...give it a shot...thanks for the offer.

vitasea said:
To make amends,from the lousey esplendidos i got stuck with, and sent free samples to a number members on this board. I want to try to establish some creidiablity. i will send one free to the first 20 people who P M me there address. These are currently selling for 1000$ a box of 20 on many web sites. Lets see what a 50$ cigar is suppose to taste like??? I got these from one of the three rollers at the partagas factory who made them. They had some extras left over after filling the 5000 limited and numbered boxes. A beautiful black box with a felt cover and black cardboard outer box. please post your reviews on this thread so we can all keep track.
[snapback]200526[/snapback]​

WTF? Are you here just to push your gray market "cubans" ?

PM sent... nice gesture!
Can't see why folks are being negative when it's something for nothing.
(Yes, I'm aware of the Faux-Hibas!)

Jim

Definitely not a $50 cigars, at most around $30 but can be had for cheaper. PM sent anyway so I won't break the box :laugh:

ok, ok , ok...

I'm in... nothing better to do this week!