• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parting Comments

Well, Matey,,,,if you don't like my commas then I don't know what to tell you,,,yes I do, I don't care if you don't like it and for your information,,,,mate,,,,commas are used online as a 'pause',,,,,

Most people only use them one at a time, though. :sign:

Funny how the person "keeping this beach ball up in the air" is the guy telling everyone else to shut their pie holes and let it drop.

Most people don't take advice on how to be a "man" from people that are just as immature as they are... :rolleyes:

Commas ARE used to pause dial strings in modems. HUMANS usually use commas to separate two clauses.

Now Dave, I thought the boy parts vs. girl parts stuff had been pretty well covered many times over in the chat room.

*sigh*

OK. Log in again tonight and I'm sure Robbie can come up with a few more "graphics" to help you work on differentiation.

*sigh*
regrets.png

Dickweed #2 showed up in chat, but had nothing to say. Shortly after I showed up, he took off.

And what's wrong with being banned at CL? :whistling:

Doc.

I guess I'd have to log in over there to get banned....nah, not worth it. :laugh:

BTW, I used ...... for a pause, not ,,,,, :cool:

Gary, please fix your avatar, I miss jiggle girl. :love:

Dickweed #2 showed up in chat, but had nothing to say. Shortly after I showed up, he took off.
I got your dickweed right here , numb nutts. I went into the chatroom and didn't see your statement as I was multi tasking and just logged off. So, don't think that whatever inane statement you made had any affect on me as I just logged off because it was the usual childrens chatter on there,,,talking about goats or the usual trash talking nonsense little boys engage in. Real men will PM the person they have an issue with which I did to you but if you prefer to use the boards as your playground as to how " quick witted" you are, be my guest. I could use some more laughs as to how little boys try to act like men and usually make themselves look like a punk.

I got your dickweed right here , numb nutts. I went into the chatroom and didn't see your statement as I was multi tasking and just logged off. So, don't think that whatever inane statement you made had any affect on me as I just logged off because it was the usual childrens chatter on there,,,talking about goats or the usual trash talking nonsense little boys engage in. Real men will PM the person they have an issue with which I did to you but if you prefer to use the boards as your playground as to how " quick witted" you are, be my guest. I could use some more laughs as to how little boys try to act like men and usually make themselves look like a punk.
You forgot to mention that in addition to all of that,,,,, his name is Bruce :laugh:

Wow,,,,I thought for a minute I was in a mens cigar forum but as I keep reading I see a soap opera instead. Gentlemen, this is a cigar forum where people have opinions and opinions are answered with more opinions. If you don't like someone's opinion,,,read it and move on to the next biggest hurdle in your life without whining like a bunch of old women who have nothing better to do than beat a dead horse. It's a cigar forum for Gods sake,,,if you get your feelings hurt over something on here then you need to stop purchasing cigars and save your money for some therapy on how to handle your feelings when on a cigar board forum. I can hardly believe I have to write this on here to grown men,,,grow the fk up!!

Ok Gary, here's my move. It's WAY too late to take this private,,,,the ball is already in the air. You are free to express your opinion as you see fit, but not without cost. The cost for you, a newb to take a shot at respected members defines you either as an idiot, a troll, or both. Go ahead, express yourself, but you become today's chew toy.

Doc.

I guess I'd have to log in over there to get banned....nah, not worth it. :laugh:

Actually, no you don't. :whistling: :laugh:

Actually, I really do. Periods are used for end of statement while commas online are used for pause and I happen to pause a bit longer. Does that invite criticism,,,,,oh yes it does and it just so happens to bug the shit out of a lot of people. Funny thing is, the people who have a problem with punctuation are usually the worst spellers on here so I guess we all get to live with these little quirks of ours,dont we? :sign:

Well another Darwin Award winner in the making! Sorry your stay was so short :thumbs:

Doc.

Actually, no you don't. :whistling: :laugh:

Actually, I really do. Periods are used for end of statement while commas online are used for pause and I happen to pause a bit longer. Does that invite criticism,,,,,oh yes it does and it just so happens to bug the shit out of a lot of people. Funny thing is, the people who have a problem with punctuation are usually the worst spellers on here so I guess we all get to live with these little quirks of ours, don't we? :sign:

Actually he was referring to CL, not commas. That's what the bold sentence meant. ;)

BTW, since we all have quirks about punctuation, I fixed "don't" in your last post. :thumbs:

Ya' know I was on Arpanet in 1976 then Milnet and then what we now know as the internet and in all these years I didn't know that commas were used to indicate a pause when on any sort of chat or BBS or forum. We always used periods. For example: You're an idiot........really.

You know, I was prepared to let this thread go without my input, but you will not insult the men in chat. There are some damn fine people hanging out in there (except for Robbie, K, and E), but those guys are my friends, and you will not insult them. Only I, and the others in chat, can do that. :laugh: I'm not going to call you a dickweed, or an ass clown, instead I'm asking you politely to leave. Please move along to another board and leave this one alone. You have shown your true colors, and no one here wants you around.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all know what they say about opinions,,,,,,,,and your's stinks.

So you have a problem with the chat folks now? I'm in there a bit, are you saying we can't be friends? Why I just don't know what I would do if I felt you weren't my friend...,,,...,.,,.,,,..

You know, I was prepared to let this thread go without my input, but you will not insult the men in chat. There are some damn fine people hanging out in there (except for Robbie, K, and E), but those guys are my friends, and you will not insult them. Only I, and the others in chat, can do that. :laugh: I'm not going to call you a dickweed, or an ass clown, instead I'm asking you politely to leave. Please move along to another board and leave this one alone. You have shown your true colors, and no one here wants you around.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all know what they say about opinions,,,,,,,,and your's stinks.

GOATS? Listen punk, you sauntered into chat without so much as a "hey there,,,,". You hardly said a word, then ran off. Now, I know the internet is a vast and scary place, but CP chat did not contain any mention of goats (today). You're lucky it went down like that, because if you had tried to puff up your feathers and cause a ruckus, some of us (me) would have saved the log, for posterity. If you want, I can post the logs of the last fool that came around talking big and fell into the chat room.

Being called out on the board is one thing, but if you ever,,,,,,,,,,EVER try to mess with or talk bad about the chat guys again, you will surrender any chance you have of redeeming yourself.

now, where are my jailbait pics? :???:

ps. brent sucks
internet-cop.gif

edit, cuz what's a post without a pic?