• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

blair

I admit it. I'm not clever. Some time ago, I wracked my brain for at least an hour to coin a user handle that would amaze people by its sheer wit. I would be immediately embraced by the current CP'ers as we laughed and talked about the clever pun that was my handle. So, after a great while of studying the matter what did I come up with? : ...blair :(. That's right, that best I could do was to take my own name which is, mind you, a proper noun and (bucking the system and defying all logic) I made the word's first letter lower-case.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I've done it again with the brilliant title of my new (and first) pass.
Now, without further ado, the long awaited title is...

"pass" ....... <cough>

Anyway. I realize that there are currently a bunch of ongoing and open passes. So, this pass may build slowly. If you're interested - sign up. If you're currently swamped with passes - pass (no pun intended.)

The pass will be simple. It is intended to be a low key, non-premium. non-insured, no pressure, newbie welcome, take x, put x, run-of-the-mill pass.

It is my first pass. I'm finally grounded (we just bought a new home and we will be here for a while, God willing) and I promised myself that when I got situated I would finally allow myself to get one started. So, here it is. My cigars are all very modest. So, Devon, you may want to skip this one! :p Newbies are very welcome, but please do read the guidelines.

Ok. That's it. But, like I said, there are currenly a bunch of great passes out there so this may take a while to get going. Any time is fine with me.

P.S. I'll post a cigar list soon.

Thanks to all!

I would be honored to be the first to sign up for "pass"

:thumbs: If you'll have me :)

Ah-ha! A nibble! Toaster, my gun-slinging friend, you are most definately in. Thanks for joining.

Blair, I'm sooooooooo in...with one condition...

I get to be last and hand deliver it backto you :) :)

whatadaya say?

Absolutely mhn. By the way, what happened to the idea of our meeting for the other pass? Still up for it? I am. :D

cohibasurfer said:
The blair switch project ....

:p

Put me down.
Now that's a good pass name! :D

although "pass" is good too - My wife liked the original post also ;)

Woohoo! I'm in pass

Wow! You're all in. You guys are the greatest <tearing up>.

So Far...
Toaster
mhn
cohibasurfer
Triple_D (love the handle, by the way :D !)
Lumberg
ALostTexan
Snowdust
Big100HD

hey my first pass thanks blair....

I'm gonna have to build up my arsenal fast...

I see! I just can't think of what it is
boobs.gif
that your handle
boobs.gif
reminds me
boobs.gif
of. Oh well, I guess I'll never know.

:D
boobs.gif
:D