• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

melski said:
I'd like to play. New here, but known elsewhere.
No offense, melski, but you really should (at the very least) introduce yourself to the group before trying to get into a pass. Gibu gave you some fine advice when you asked to join his pass. Also, your profile is blank. You might want to start by filling it out. This helps people get a feel for your cigar likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc. Introduce yourself, do a trade or two, chat!, and then get in on a pass. There are always great passes available to join, so don't worry about that! :thumbs:

In no particular order
1. Toaster
2. mhn
3. cohibasurfer
4. Triple_D
5. Lumberg
6. ALostTexan
7. Snowdust
8. Big100HD
9. Bobbyson1a
10. Fatshotbud

Excellent!

Not too bad blair- you've got a 10 player pass in under 24 hours :)

If it gets much larger- its gonna take months to get back to you! However Fast4dr just did a pass with about 10 guys- and it got BACK TO HIM in like 28 days... WHOA... quick! I hope your pass run's as smooth and as quick.

:thumbs: Toaster

How about a cap at 15? Sound good to everyone? Or maybe 12? This sign-up truly was a lot quicker than I thought it would go. Snowdust said he would join contingent on the starting date of the pass, but with such a great response I'm kind of eager to get started soon.

Either way is good with me too... my info in my profile :)

toaster swings a pocket watch in front of blairs eyes .................................

start the pass now.................start the pass now..................start the pass now...................

toaster continues to switch the pocket watch in front of blairs eyes..........................

:p :D :) :p ;) :D :) ;) :) :0 eitherway... I'm good. I was trying to be funny :lookup:

I may be interested but do you have an initial list of cigars you plan on starting the pass with?

He said its going to be a modest cigar pass... everyone smokes those kinds of cigars :)

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!! as the crowd roars...

I've had way too much coffee today- I might need a nap to calm down! :0

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!! LETS HEAR IT FOR THE CAT!!!!!!! :D

everyone smokes those kinds of cigars

WELL, I beg your pardon!!! :D

You see now that I got all these posts under my belt, I'm an uppity SNOB, and I because I'm so freaking important and everyone wants me in their passes, I have to know these things ahead of time so I can make wise decisions.......

blah.....blah.......blah

<crowd chants "STFU CC86, you in or out?">

LMAO @ Toaster.

Excellent point, who gives a crap what the starting line up is.

If you want me in Blair, great!!

So long as I'm in the line up RIGHT BEFORE toaster so I can raid all the good sticks and put Philly Blunts in their place :sign: :sign: :sign:

J/K !!!!!!

ROTFLMAO! Toaster is killing me here. Okay, let me get a list together...

By the way - great to have you, tschoon!

Ok. Here is what I'm thinking. Nothing too good, nothing too bad. Any suggestions, questions, comments?

1. Punch Rare Corojo, box pressed
2. Perdomo #2 Cameroon, box pressed
3. Cupido maduro
4. Torano reserva selecta
5. Cohiba extra vigoroso
6. Montecristo Victoire
7. RyJ maduro reserve
8. Partagas Black
9. Ashton VSG
10. CAO Brazilia, large size Amazon
11. Macanudo Hyde Park maduro
12. La Gloria Cubana wavel (candela)
13. Padron 2000, maduro
14. AVO Uvezian
15. A. Fuente Chateau
16. A. Fuente Petit Corona
17. Montecruz Negra Cubana Cuban Corona
18. Aristoff Black Cuban Corona
19. Cohiba Yellow label torpedo
20. HdM Excaliber II
21. Ashton Churchill (7 1/2 x 52)
22. La Gloria Cubana Churchill maduro

what do you think, CC?

Overall looks good. I would be more specific on the sticks once the pass starts.

Is the perdomo2 a maddie or cammie?

etc.

I'm definitely still in. :thumbs:

bwart04_tn.gif

Lumberg said:
Overall looks good. I would be more specific on the sticks once the pass starts.

Is the perdomo2 a maddie or cammie?

etc.

I'm definitely still in. :thumbs:
That's a good suggestion, Lumberg. But, I'm not sure that I CAN be more specific. I'm not too good at this. Let me see if I can fix it up a little...

[edit] Okay, I fixed it up a little. Thanks for the post. Does anyone see any other cigars that could be more specific?

bobbyson1a,
I have been to all four Holiday Herfs. Were you a part of the "Lucky Bastiges" table? (I didn't have my glasses on so couldn't read all the name tags)

blair,
I am an FOG who was well known on the old JRbb, am well known on HP and am somewhat known on CW. I am merely looking for another place to play. I must confess, though, that I am somewhat offended and very amused at your refusal since everyone who has posted on this thread save one registered after me.
I will not publicly post my birthday or address. My likes/dislikes have no bearing on a boxpass. Don't see much sense in paying $4.30 to trade 5-6 cigars. Easier to just go out and buy them; unless you happen to have 5-6(or more) LFD Chisel maduros that you are willing to trade, in which case I will be most generous. Even where I am well known I do not have a high post count. Just not the chatty type.
At the risk of seeming arrogant, I am surprised by the "stiffness" over here, especially from a relative newbie. Oh, well.

melski said:
bobbyson1a,
I have been to all four Holiday Herfs. Were you a part of the "Lucky Bastiges" table? (I didn't have my glasses on so couldn't read all the name tags)

blair,
I am an FOG who was well known on the old JRbb, am well known on HP and am somewhat known on CW. I am merely looking for another place to play. I must confess, though, that I am somewhat offended and very amused at your refusal since everyone who has posted on this thread save one registered after me.
I will not publicly post my birthday or address. My likes/dislikes have no bearing on a boxpass. Don't see much sense in paying $4.30 to trade 5-6 cigars. Easier to just go out and buy them; unless you happen to have 5-6(or more) LFD Chisel maduros that you are willing to trade, in which case I will be most generous. Even where I am well known I do not have a high post count. Just not the chatty type.
At the risk of seeming arrogant, I am surprised by the "stiffness" over here, especially from a relative newbie. Oh, well.
Hey bro if you're a vet to cigar boards you should know the drill by now. Introduce yourself, do a few trades, get into the swing of things.

You might be a vet elsewhere but what you did on another board doesn't much matter when you join a new board. A lot of people here don't hang out on CW or other boards so they don't know you from Adam.

Now if you can get a few members over here to vouch for you that might help but, IMO, if you want to join a pass on CigarPass.com you have to have credibility on CigarPass.com, from members of CigarPass.com. I don't care if you registered 3 years before me, with only three posts to your name there isn't much people can look to to see what kind of sticks you like or if they want to trust you with a couple hundred dollars worth of sticks.

That said, welcome to the board, please put up a newbie post in the Lobby, and PM me about those Chisels....maybe we can talk :)

JC