• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Ok. She's all packed up and ready to go!!! No, not my wife :sneaky: - the "pass" box. :D It will go out to tschoon on Monday. It's no big production; just a couple of rubbermaid containers. I hope everyone has fun with it. If, along the way, anyone has any suggestions for betterment or finds any problems please let me know! Better yet, just post them here.

It's on its way!: 0303 0130 0001 1646 7272

be on the lookout tschoon :D !

I think it's time to PM Rod or DaveWF and have this moved to "Passes in Progress".... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
I think it's time to PM Rod or DaveWF and have this moved to "Passes in Progress".... :D :thumbs: :p
is it protocol for the pass owner pm the mod for that?

stogieman said:
Ooo. Good point! I'll pm him now.

Got the box today!! Damn....never seen such a huge box. Hasven't opened yet, too much to do before gift exchange tonight. Will dive in soon and make trade. Will post puts and takes and if OK by Blair, will get it out Friday AM.

OK. This has got to be the most orginized box I have ever seen!! Has tape, baggies, individual stick baggies, prenumbered labels, address and return address labels, even scissors and tape!!! Damn, I thought I was Type A!!!!!

Here's my puts/takes. Will await Blairs OK to mail out Friday.

Takes:
Ashton VSG
Macanudo Hyde Park
A. Fuente Chateau
A. Fuente Petit Corona

Puts:
Opus X
A. Fuente Cedar warp (green band on foot). Not sure exact name....sorry
RyJ Black Label Reserve longsdale
La Perla Habana Maduro robusto
Hamilton Reserve
Fonseca Cedar #3
HDM Super Hoyo maduro
Trinidad y Cia corona

Thanks for the pass Blair!!

Type A :p LMAO!

Looks great, tschoon. Nice play. :)

I knew that VSG wouldn't last long :D !

I'll pm Statelandman to make sure he's ready. When he posts here to ok it - let 'er rip!

tschoon, thanks for playing. Have a great holiday!!!

blair

I've been around awhile, and I have always spoke my mind. No change today!OK ... You guys got to be off your rockers!

tschoon's P&T's were way below par.

Takes:
Ashton VSG - 9.30
Macanudo Hyde Park -5.35
A. Fuente Chateau -3.55
A. Fuente Petit Corona -3.05

total

Puts:
RyJ Black Label Res lonsd -3.80
La Perla Habana Mad rob -2.50
Hamilton Reserve -2.60
Fonseca Cedar #3 -2.60
HDM Super Hoyo maduro -1.75
Trinidad y Cia corona .50

Total

(doesn't even measure up for quantity for quality)

Why on earth would anyone say nice job to that crap! I have had a few PM's discussing this with Steve. His response was he would stay out of future passes I was in. Now, What I wanted him to do was re-think his Put's and make it right for the pass Host and all of us down the line.

I added an Opus X and an A. Fuente, not sure the stick. It is a cedar wrap with a green band on the bottom approx 4 1/2 x 50.

Sorry you all feel that my original puts were so inappropreate. Learned 2 lesions. One, peopel are more concerned about the $$ of a stick then the taste and second, some people just love to stir up ****.

OBTW, if you are paying that much for the Macanudo Hyde Park, your getting ripped. Just paid $15 for a 5 pack.