• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

hey phil: :love: :love: :love: :love:

watch your mailbox..........the eagle has landed!!!! oh wrong thread sorry guys...but I couldn't resist :love: :love: :love:

oh fatshot, nice job on the p's & t's, will keep those for future reference.

Big100HD said:
hey phil: :love: :love: :love: :love:

watch your mailbox..........the eagle has landed!!!! oh wrong thread sorry guys...but I couldn't resist :love: :love: :love:
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Peepeee dancin bro!

them epi 1's are TOAST!!!!!!

LMAO

Fastshotbud - YOU SHOULDA TOOK IT!!!!!! You obviously know the value of cigars my friend, I didnt put the BTL to cause contriversy. I wanted someone (you fit the perfect description) who hadnt had the chance to see/have one yet to go ahead and take it.

anyway, if someone takes it. Just make sure you put the general same quality back with your put and there will be nothing said but great P/T bro! It's only when you grab out a high end stick and put back in something OBVIOUSLY not high end or Not even close to it. nobody is countin pennies here...LOL.

Anyway, Kudos again should go to blair for setting up this fine pass. and great P/T Fastshotbud, I hope you enjoy that Avo 77!!!

Phil

Phil said:
Anyway, Kudos again should go to blair for setting up this fine pass.

Phil
Awww sucks, twernt nuthin' :love: :love: .

Of course you didn't put the BTL to cause controversy; but when you put a cigar that is as mysterious and as sought after as the BTL (which I myself have never seen (and hope I get to :sign:)) expect attention! You've become an honorary FOG in two short months, IMO! :D

Disclaimer: (I seem to be putting disclaimers on a lot of my posts lately :p ) By stating "which I myself have never seen" I in no way mean to discourage others from entertaining the prospect of a trade.

Pass is on the road again...
Got her in the PO this AM and is headed to the Sportsman's Paradise.
Comin' at cha Triple D :p

DC# 0303 0130 0002 7643 1007

BUD

Big100HD said:
This gives us a good starting point....How does Saturday, Jan 31st sound? say 4 pm or 6 pm?

Phatash, come down for the whole day and the ladies can go on a shopping spree...

I think we can just meet there and go ala carte on the food, makes it easier on everyone...

Anyone for some golf in the morning or afternoon?
Hey Biggy, I will check the date with the Mrs. . Providing the pass gets to me when projected it should work.

:( I unfortunately will not be golfing anytime soon (due to back surg. in October) plus I think its a little to chilly for me. :(

:thumbs: I would be happy to watch from the clubhouse while sipping a sweet beverage and smoking a cigar! :p :thumbs:

Got the pass! :D

Now I have to figure out what to take :0

Will update tonight

Tough to choose, but here it goes

Takes:

4. Torano reserva selecta (robusto)
12. La Gloria Cubano wavel (candela)
21. Ashton Churchill
33. HdM Sultan's Maduro
52. Fuente Hemingway Classic
55. Gurkha Master's Select XO

Puts:

57. Partagas Black Label Bravo
58. Gurkha Platinum Tubos Torpedo
59. VSG Beli
60. Macanudo Gold Label Duke of York
61. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon
62. Macanudo Robust Hyde Park
63. HdM Rothschild Oscuro
64. Punch London Club Maduro

Host Bag:
2 sticks

Let me know if all is well and I will send it out tomorrow :thumbs:

:D LOOKS GREAT!! :D

Terrific play Triple_D! And thanks for the host cigars :0 !

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:D Will send it out 1/21/04. Tracker # to come.
Thanks for letting me be a part of the "Pass"

:0 Nice play Triple_D! I thought you said you couldn't play with the big dogs!? :p

That looks like a big dog play to me! :D Well done!

:thumbs: Toaster

Glad the postman got there in good time!

Nice play Duane, some really nice ones in there :p

BUD

I thought you said you couldn't play with the big dogs!?
Shhhhhhhh don't tell my girlfriend. I still can't believe you remember that :0

Here is the line up for the rest of you

2. Perdomo #2 Cameroon, box pressed
5. Cohiba extra vigoroso
14. AVO Uvezian
17. Montecruz Negra Cubana Cuban Corona
19. Cohiba Yellow label torpedo
22. La Gloria Cubana Churchill maduro
24. RyJ Black Label Reserve
25. La Perla Habana maduro
26. Hamilton Reserve
27. Fonseca cedar #3
28. HdM Super Hoyo Maduro
29. Trinidad y Cia corona
35. Cohiba Robusto
36. Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
37. Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
38. BTL
41. A. Fuente Anejo 50
42. Flor De Orlando #350
43. Flor De Orlando #350
46. HdM Piramides EL
47. Macanudo Vintage 1993 #2
48. Montecristo #3
49. Nic Cubito (No Band Bahia)
50. Perdomo
51. Fuente Don Carlos #2
53. CAO Black Gothic
54. Bucanero Texas Star maduro
56. Trilogy Native Cameroon Robusto
57. Partagas Black Label Bravo
58. Gurkha Platinum Tubos Torpedo
59. Ashton VSG Belicoso
60. Macanudo Gold Label Duke of York
61. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon
62. Macanudo Robust Hyde Park
63. HdM Rothschild Oscuro
64. Punch London Club Maduro

FedEx tracker # 844372629600 to be delivered by 3:00 PM on January 22nd :D

Thanks for the updated list, Triple_D! :thumbs: I was hoping someone would do that. Also, if nobody would mind, please post the # of your puts and takes from now on (as Triple_D did.) It helps me keep track of things on my end.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK, got the pass today. I will probably get things done early tomorrow morning, and will get the pass out sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me participate in this pass. I will post my updates ASAP.

ALostTexan

I just came across the tape blair included in the "Pass". Sorry about this, I will send it out fedex to snowdust first thing in the morning so he can put it back in. My apologies to AlmostTexan for leaving him tapeless :p

Fatshotbud said:
Blair I think you did a bang up job on your pass. The labels, baggies, numbered dots etc shows you put some good effort into it.
I also saw you included shipping tape! Now I am just a slow ol' RedNeck but I just can't figure how to tape up the box and still get the tape back inside??? I have tried three times now and the tape keeps ending up outside of the box when I am done ??? Oh well as luck has it I have a roll of duct tape so I am out of my bind now :p :sign:
Yeah... fedex that tape! its pretty important! :D

I think Bud summed it up for this simple texas boy too :D! TFF!!!

Toaster said:
Fatshotbud said:
Blair I think you did a bang up job on your pass. The labels, baggies, numbered dots etc shows you put some good effort into it.
I also saw you included shipping tape! Now I am just a slow ol' RedNeck but I just can't figure how to tape up the box and still get the tape back inside??? I have tried three times now and the tape keeps ending up outside of the box when I am done ??? Oh well as luck has it I have a roll of duct tape so I am out of my bind now :p  :sign:
Yeah... fedex that tape! its pretty important! :D

I think Bud summed it up for this simple texas boy too :D! TFF!!!
Damn it! :angry: You cut your pieces off - put the roll back it the box. Cut it off - put it back. Cut it off - put it back. It's real simple. I don't want to hear any more about the tape! :sneaky:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

J/K. I couldn't figure out what to do either. I had two rolls of tape when I sent it out. And guess what, my dumb ass had to make an extra trip to the store to buy the second roll of tape to send the first. Triple_D, keep the tape. Nobody is using it anyway.

:p

I already packed it up so it's going out. Since it's not a big deal I'll save a dollar or two on shipping and go with Priority Mail instead of FedEx.

:( Hey Biggy, Lumberg and the rest of the MD/VA gang... Unfortunately I will have to pass on the HERF :(

I have had a set back in my rehabilitation from back surg. and am not allowed to drive or ride in a vehicle again for a while! Sorry about this.

Blair, I am still in the pass I have the Mrs. take the box to the PO!!!!!!

Again, fellows I am real sorry...I was really looking forward to geting together!