• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passed my CCNA exam today

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
Well brothers I finally passed my CCNA (640-802) exam today with a score of 986 out of 1000.

For all the non-networking geeks out there (that probably most of you) it is the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam.
This was my second time taking the test. The first time I missed passing by 10 points, a passing score is 825 and I got 815.

After the exam I had an AF BTL to celebrate.
Man, it feels good to get this monkey off my back.

In the fall I will probably shoot for the CCNP, but right now it’s great to be done with this one.

Congratulations!

You sure picked a fine smoke to celebrate!

:thumbs:

Congrats!

Now go burn one of your favorites :thumbs:

Congrats Carl!

I thought it it stood for Corny Caving Nerds of America, or something. :sign:

Carl congrats. One thing for sure, you don't have to worry about me taking your job. :D

Well done Carl.

What, only a BTL to celebrate, you can do better than that. ??? :laugh:

Brian

Congrats, man! That's no easy test if you're actually learning the material instead of just looking to score a cert. I got mine back in '05 and have one test of the four done for my CCNP. It gets harder... :D Congrats, again!

---John Holmes...

Well done Carl.

What, only a BTL to celebrate, you can do better than that. ??? :laugh:

Brian
That was for after the test.
I needed something kind of short (and special) because I had to go to work after the exam.

I have a Padrón Serie 1926 80th Anniversary ready for the long ride home. ;)

Does the CCNA give you uber-geek status?

JK bro, congratulations!

Congrats Carl.

Now can you help me set up an TFTP server so I can back up the routers configurations! :whistling:

Congrats Carl. Now you can come out of your cave and play for a while. I know you have been studying extra hard.

Congrats Carl. Now you can come out of your cave and play for a while. I know you have been studying extra hard.
Actually now that I'm done studying for a while, I'm looking forward to getting back underground. :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations! I've had friends tell me that the Cisco tests are bears.

Great start, that test is a pain and probably even more now then before. I had one of my guys going through the whole nine yards and a week after he got out, passed his CCNE and walked into a $100K job.......and that was 8 years ago.

Congrats brother and sounds like a good score!!! And a great cigar on top, my personal favorite!!!