• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passed my CCNA exam today

I forsee better things in your future! Maybe you can rescue network spelunkers now.

Congrats Bro!! I have my ICC IBC (International Code Council- Internation Building Codes for Commercial Buildings) exam comming up to continue my Cert. Building Inspector requirements. Its a 3 hr test that will burn me out!!

Congrats!!

George

Congratulations!! Here is to getting monkeys off our backs!! :thumbs: Now go and enjoy a great cigar. :thumbs: :laugh:

Well brothers I finally passed my CCNA (640-802) exam today with a score of 986 out of 1000.

CONGRATS on the Pass. Give your brain some time to recoup there. You know you end up "certi-fried" when your done with those tests. I just finished teaching a CCNA class a few weeks back. Started out with 13 in the class and ended up with 4 finishing. So for only 1 of the 4 has passed the exam.

great job

art

Thanks guys for all your kind words...

The BTL after the test was great and the Padron'26 80 Anni on the way home from work today was even better. (thanks Infinity)

I'm going to take the summer off from getting any additional certifications. It's just too damn much work.
In the fall I will pursue a CCNP and also get a few Juniper Network certifications under my belt.

Until then it's time for sun, fun, getting underground as much as possible and enjoying a few cigars (well maybe more then a few).