• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passed my NCLEX exam!

stic2it

Reaction score
Yup I did it, My wife and I screamed like little school girls! My hard work for the last couple years has finally paid off. The test was one of those adaptive test, and it had a whole lot of SATA (Select all that apply) questions on it. If you miss one selection the whole question is wrong... :( Basically the last couple of months have been consumed with books, books and more books. Not too many cigars smoked at my house over the last several months.

My back was against the wall because the job I wanted would be filled if I did not pass, so hopefully I have a big raise coming in the near future.

I have been so busy that I haven't announced that I have a son on the way! Due date is in March!

Life is soooo good right now! I have been donating to various charities this holiday season, because of my recent blessings!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

STIC2IT

Congrats on the new addition to the family and for your hard work paying off.

Congratulations! Hope this next chapter in your life is better than you imagined.

Hey that's awesome!

Congrats on the forthcoming addition to the family!

My wife just passed her exam this past July or August. She's now working for a big hospital here on the east coast in the NeuroScience Trauma Ward. The last few years were very hard, so I know what you and your wife had to go through to get here. :)

Congratulations!

Congrats on passing!! I felt the same way when I passed the NAPLEX many years ago! Smoked a cigar and took the wife and kids out to dinner!

Congratulations!

I know those adaptive tests are the hardest of the computerized multiple choice tests. I passed my Microsoft Certification adaptive test and I was a bit sweaty at the end. :D

Congrats on passing!! I felt the same way when I passed the NAPLEX many years ago! Smoked a cigar and took the wife and kids out to dinner!

Not going out to dinner but heading to BabiesRus! LOL, we have to finish putting together a baby registry. I'm not one of those guys that is totally bored with shopping but I am a "get in get out" type of guy. My wife likes to hang around and walk several and I mean several times around the store. :love: Is it wrong to bring a cigar and sit outside the front of the store? :D

Hey that's awesome!

Congrats on the forthcoming addition to the family!

My wife just passed her exam this past July or August. She's now working for a big hospital here on the east coast in the NeuroScience Trauma Ward. The last few years were very hard, so I know what you and your wife had to go through to get here. :)

Congratulations!

Her job sounds crazy, I worked on a Neuro floor a few years ago as an LPN. I wouldnt go back unfortunately! I work in a Dermatology clinic for a big Military hospital. Hoping to take a RN position in the same clinic, it is way, I mean way laid back. We work hard but have tons of fun, I love my job, getting paid more money to do the same exact job is awesome to me.

Stic2it

Thanks to everyone!

Congrats on the huge accomplishment! My girl friend is a nurse on the Telemetry floor at a local hospital here and my sister is a nurse at Northwestern in Chicago...I remember when they both passed their exams, I was (and still am) very proud of both of them! Enjoy your acheivement, and GOOD LUCK with the baby boy on the way, I'm sure he'll bring you and your wife even more joy :)

Not going out to dinner but heading to BabiesRus! LOL, we have to finish putting together a baby registry. I'm not one of those guys that is totally bored with shopping but I am a "get in get out" type of guy. My wife likes to hang around and walk several and I mean several times around the store. :love: Is it wrong to bring a cigar and sit outside the front of the store? :D

I'm with you on that!! My wife says she's a 'browser' and I'm a 'power shopper'....LOL!

Congrats man!!!!
What the fuck is a NCLEX exam!!!!!

I kid, I kid, though I really have no idea what it is. A quick google search will fix that (licensed RN). You seem real happy about it so I'll take your word that it's a tough one with perks comin. GL with wiping old ass for a living. Kidding again, my mom was an RN..

Congrats man!!!!

I kid, I kid, though I really have no idea what it is. A quick google search will fix that (licensed RN). You seem real happy about it so I'll take your word that it's a tough one with perks comin. GL with wiping old ass for a living. Kidding again, my mom was an RN..

My wiping ass days are over, I am on the higher specialized side. My new job will be mostly managing LPN's, my coworkers now and a little complicated/telederm. Basically connecting my Dermatologist with Dermatologist around the world via tv internet. Also all the little managing duties of a clinic in a very very big hospital. ;)

Congrats! That test is a PIA...

My wife took it two days before our honeymoon, when we returned her license was sitting in the mailbox.

Good luck in your future endeavors as a RN.

Edit - Spelling

Congrats from one RN to another! That test SUCKS and I know from experience but it is worth it.

And also what a fabulous new addition to the family! Congrats all around!!

Congrats man!!!!

My wiping ass days are over, I am on the higher specialized side. My new job will be mostly managing LPN's, my coworkers now and a little complicated/telederm. Basically connecting my Dermatologist with Dermatologist around the world via tv internet. Also all the little managing duties of a clinic in a very very big hospital. ;)

I kid because i care..
Sounds like a good situation man, congrats again