• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patches installed

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the 5 min of downtime - the spam bots are getting out of control. I just installed the latest updates to the forum software, this will alleviate the spammers. Thanks.

5 minutes of downtime is little to pay for a site that's %99.999 percent spam free. I know it's been said before...but never enough...Thnak You Rod for all you do to keep this place running so smoothly. We all appreciate it more than you know. God bless, and I hope you and your family have a very Merry and healthy Christmas.

5 minutes of downtime is little to pay for a site that's %99.999 percent spam free. I know it's been said before...but never enough...Thnak You Rod for all you do to keep this place running so smoothly. We all appreciate it more than you know. God bless, and I hope you and your family have a very Merry and healthy Christmas.

x2 :thumbs:

renfair_2.jpg

Sir Todd to the rescue!

I guess we DID need some stinking patches!

Trey

I don't think I've taken the opportunity to personally thank you Rod for all you do here, I spend a lot of free time online, and this site is by far THE cleanest running site out there! A good example was the attention given to give everyone the opportunity to pay their respects for Brian Infinity! Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Thanks Rod! I'm sure you have your moments with the knuckleheads trying to do their dirt. :thumbs: