• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patriots 2008

Whether he is looking forward to the challenge or not doesn't mean it's going to be a good year. Don't get me wrong man, I love the Patriots and I will support Cassel 349.8% I just don't think he will pull it off. People say it's going to be another Tom Brady Story...bullshit. I watched the game, I saw his arm. It's going to be short passes and longer runs. Our defense is going to have to do all the work.

GO PATS!!!

Can anyone say Masshole. Fuggin' flatlanders.

Doc.

It's Mr. Masshole to you, i am a MASSHOLE also, i am also a lifetime lover of the PATS, but this kid is clearly an ASSHOLE, just don't attack the true MASS fans out there. Have you looked at my Avatar? Nothing but BOSTON sports here......... And unfortunatly i have to live with a Yanks and Eagles fan.........ewwwww but we do make it happen. I don't wish to offend anyone here but accept where we are all from, i am from Ma and i am proud of it but i do not carry myself like he is. He is to young to understand the TRUE past of New England sprots are all about as i do, Just remember Bird and Parrish and the true sportsman they were............ However he still is an ass!

MASSHOLES UNITED!!!

19-0 ???

I guess that's why it is called FANTASY Football.

38-13 DOLPHINS :thumbs:

Another example of why having a great team doesn't necessarily mean playing great football. I can't see a spectacular season for the Pats this year, but perhaps they might get the wildcard spot in the playoffs.

Before Sunday, there was talk that several teams could potentially be in the market for his services this off-season. Almost immediately after the game yesterday, those stories were revised to exclude his name. Didn't think he was THAT bad. But definitely not good... at all. You know its a tough day when the opposing team's running back has a better passing day than you.

Props to Miami for going against the grain and running some classic college plays. Even more props to Ronnie Brown for executing.