• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patriots 2008

I was unaware that ten year olds smoked cigars regularly, nor that Juvenile hall has internet access for it's little terrors. Learn something new every day.

p.s. I wish I was a sports fan, then I would have seen this meltdown sooner.

I just want to say to Jon and Phil:

Please stop inviting asshats to CP Chat or I will cut your nuts off.

Lots of love,

Josh

Can anyone say Masshole. Fuggin' flatlanders.

Doc.

It's Mr. Masshole to you, i am a MASSHOLE also, i am also a lifetime lover of the PATS, but this kid is clearly an ASSHOLE, just don't attack the true MASS fans out there. Have you looked at my Avatar? Nothing but BOSTON sports here......... And unfortunatly i have to live with a Yanks and Eagles fan.........ewwwww but we do make it happen. I don't wish to offend anyone here but accept where we are all from, i am from Ma and i am proud of it but i do not carry myself like he is. He is to young to understand the TRUE past of New England sprots are all about as i do, Just remember Bird and Parrish and the true sportsman they were............ However he still is an ass!

Doc.

It's Mr. Masshole to you, i am a MASSHOLE also, i am also a lifetime lover of the PATS, but this kid is clearly an ASSHOLE, just don't attack the true MASS fans out there. Have you looked at my Avatar? Nothing but BOSTON sports here......... And unfortunatly i have to live with a Yanks and Eagles fan.........ewwwww but we do make it happen. I don't wish to offend anyone here but accept where we are all from, i am from Ma and i am proud of it but i do not carry myself like he is. He is to young to understand the TRUE past of New England sprots are all about as i do, Just remember Bird and Parrish and the true sportsman they were............ However he still is an ass!
I don't understand most of this, but I'm just a hayseed from flyover country so it doesn't really matter. :)

I'm pretty sure Doc was just painting this guy with the brush, not all Boston fans. That wouldn't make much sense coming from Doc. It wouldn't be too far off the mark in my experience, but... :laugh:

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

(lookit all the winkies and smilies. I kid, I kid...)

When he started name calling and throwing out the derogatory terms, I was done with him.

Doc.

Grow a thicker skin, flatlander. I got to put up with the woodchuck jokes, an accident of birth. You got to do the same.

Doc.

Speaking of flatlanders.....only flatlanders get flooded basements ;)

Grow a thicker skin, flatlander. I got to put up with the woodchuck jokes, an accident of birth. You got to do the same.

Doc.

Doc.

Doc.

Not much flat land up here in the Pocono mtns :cool: Besides you had to have thick skin being a Red Sox fan and a Pats fan before their championships :blush: And the Mr Masshle thing was supposed to be a joke :D sorry if the last post sounded like i was just running on, now i'm going to shut up now before i do it again :whistling:

legendarythread-1.jpg

Hmmm, is he really from MA.

Or from Clovis? Hmmmm....I wonder is he would have answered to the name Eric?

Rod - there are 5 other sites associated with the IP for the site he lists as his. (although that may be fake).

Let me know if you need more information.

Too bad dudes gone. I just reran the numbers in the computer and came up with 1-15 without Brady and spy cams........

I kid, I kid to the Pat fans :D Deep breaths, it was a joke.

Too bad dudes gone. I just reran the numbers in the computer and came up with 1-15 without Brady and spy cams........

I kid, I kid to the Pat fans :D Deep breaths, it was a joke.

Ha Ha Ha, thats just toooooo funny :laugh: , Yea we do know we are screwed without Brady, as far as the spy cams go i haven't seen all the tapes yet to make a decision yet. :thumbs:

Yeah we are def. screwed without brady...This year will be all about running the ball. Castle cant take care of all the throwing. I doubt we will pass a record of 8-8 this year. Though I love the patriots. Our team was looking better than last years...but notw with brady out we are sadly done for the season. No AFC championship game for me this year :angry:

Yeah we are def. screwed without brady...This year will be all about running the ball. Castle cant take care of all the throwing. I doubt we will pass a record of 8-8 this year. Though I love the patriots. Our team was looking better than last years...but notw with brady out we are sadly done for the season. No AFC championship game for me this year :angry:
I disagree. Capt. Randy Moss has the ability to make Matt Cassel a passable (pun intended) QB, if he so desires. In his latest interview he leads me to believe he looking forward to the challenge.

Doc.