• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patriots 2008

If we examine the post in the lounge where he states that he stole Dirt cigars from mommy and daddy's humidor, we can conclude two things:

1. Alan is probably not far off on the age estimate

2. There is a general lack of taste and class in the household

I hope mommy and daddy don't get too upset about their internet account being shut down.

So, did you ever decide what humidor you were going to buy Cory? :)

Shhhhh Y'all, Cory is taking a nap! -signed Cory's Mom.

Chew_Toy.jpg

Yeah, I know it's kind inappropriate, but for Crimany sakes I haven't had a cigar in 2 weeks! edited for spelling.

I wish I could see what this guy actually looks like!!!! Or should I say little boy! ;)

Shhhhh Y'all, Cory is taking a nap! -signed Cory's Mom.

Chew_Toy.jpg

Yeah, I know it's kind inappropriate, but for Cimany sakes I haven't had a cigar in 2 weeks!

You can always send them to me to make sure they are doing ok. The cigars that is.

Ok now Im pissed.

At first I was like ok another newb who got his panties in a bunch.

Once I see him threatining to dismantle this board because he is the E_HACKER totally ticks me off.

NUlly time to report him to the higher ups and have his boards taken down. OR supply me with his IP and Ill do the rest!!

Ok now Im pissed.

Once I see him threatining to dismantle this board because he is the E_HACKER totally ticks me off.

NUlly time to report him to the higher ups and have his boards taken down. OR supply me with his IP and Ill do the rest!!

N1CK3RS0N@gmail.com email for starters...

Cory Nickerson

You can always send them to me to make sure they are doing ok. The cigars that is.

Why? Most of the good ones were originally yours anyway! :laugh: You'll have your chance. The Pass should be on your doorstep soon enough young Jedi! ;)

Ok now Im pissed.

N1CK3RS0N@gmail.com email for starters...

Already have all that info. Thanks.

Took all of 2 minutes to find out stuff on this kid.

I hope he does not get owned like the fool on the mustang boards.. Did anyone ever see that epic thread??

http://ezpk.net His gaming board.. Interesting.
Cory Nickerson.
Uses http://vbadvanced.com/ as his CMPS

Wow one of his moderators or him said this on their site.

"If the topic or post is flaming towards the site you will receive a 3 Day suspension.

NO Exceptions.

Thanks for all of you trying to keep it a better place."

Sad he cant follow his own boards rules.

GIANTS WON!!!

Let's all get back to work. There is nothing to see here....Please disperse!

Ok now Im pissed.

Not a biggie, Alex. Verizon DSL. Rod took the shotgun approach and is filtering on just about all of em in his home town.