• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats v. Ravens

Nickerson

Banned
Excited for this game. Pats need a little revenge from 2 years ago. Predictions?

If any Ravens fans want to bet a 5er on the game let me know! ;)

If both teams play like they did this week the Pats should kill the Ravens! Of course I'm going NE all the way.

Paul

Pats & G-Men in a repeat of a classic game. A Harbaugh bowl would be a yawn fest.

That was a classic game that will forever go in history of football. I want the giants and pats to meat again for a rematch. I think it would be the most exciting scenario!

Paul

I think this game could be pretty one sided.
Super Bowl XLVI is going to be New England vs. San Francisco.

I'll lay the points and take NE big time and you have to be riding the G men wagon getting 3. Lock it up!

As much as I'd like to take that action, I never know what Ravens will show up. Would love to see the Harbaugh Bowl; but if we play like we did Sunday, there is no way.

I'm hoping for Pats vs 49ers. I got 49ers in a cigar pool. Got Steelers in another.

For the love of everything that is good and holy, let the Superbowl be Ravens/Niners. I can take the Pats winning another Superbowl because Brady is getting older and he does not have much time left. But I cannot stand if the Giants win another Superbowl.

Sounds like a fine whine from a Jets fan......WAAAAAAH!

I want that Superbowl rematch of 2000. Baltimore vs. NY

Giants vs Pats would be ideal for me. It wouldn't matter who won. There's a lot of old guys who were Giants fans, here in New England, before the AFL and the NFL combined.

Doc

Excited for this game. Pats need a little revenge from 2 years ago. Predictions?

If any Ravens fans want to bet a 5er on the game let me know! ;)

Seeing as he was just banned for being the same douche he was the first time he was banned.... Did anyone take this bet?

im thinking this is a big NE win. ravens only bit of offence is ray rice.

The former rock icon Steven Tyler is reaching the joke status of Ozzy.

sad.

Again this game will be decided on the Pats O-line. If the Ravens get to Brady early this is going to be a long game. Of course turn-overs will be huge. I'm hoping for a Pats win, but......

I'm thinking of a Ravens, 17-12.

It is going to be large task to duplicate that On-line play from last week. Solder is the man. A rookie? Wow! These should both be great games.

Learn to pay more attention to the first post. :)

Go Ravens!