• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PayPal

Some guy kept hassling me about owing him about $10 (which I already paid him, twice). I finally got sick of it, so I told him the only way I could pay him was through PP. I decided I didnt need my account anymore, and all I had in it was $1, so I sent it to him with "thank you for the cigars, cigarettes, chewing tobacco, and alchohol". Strangely enough, they didnt close my account, but I never heard from him again, so maybe they did close his. :laugh:

Isn't it about time we called for a general boycott of these poodle pumping scumbags? My guess is they make a lot of money from tobacco sales which they don't even want. I say we accommodate them.

Us gun folks have been dealing with this for a couple years.

If you mention any kind of firearm lingo in the transfer they will lock your account, even contributing to a BB.

Someone needs to go postal on them.

I cannot see how its legal to just freeze/take money that is in your account for buying something thats completely legit.

This is the first time Ive heard about another group of people having trouble with non PC transactions.

R

I'm a (relatively) happy Paypal user. Just always make sure not to send anything until the money clears, that usually takes three days to a week.

Same here, I wait till the money is actually in my bank account.