• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peaty Scotch for a Newbie

So I really enjoyed the Bowmore. The Ardbeg is good but Bowmore is still my favorite. I’m considering buying JW Double Black and also some Famous Grouse Black. What do y’all think of those two?

So I really enjoyed the Bowmore. The Ardbeg is good but Bowmore is still my favorite. I’m considering buying JW Double Black and also some Famous Grouse Black. What do y’all think of those two?
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had Double Black, it I remember really enjoying it. I haven’t had Famous Grouse Black but I’d be excited to hear your thoughts if you buy some!

I’m going to buy both. Fuck budgets this month.
I approve this message! And since your embracing the fuck-the-budget spirit, I figured I’d just let you know that I wear a size ‘Macallan 1950 Exceptional Cask’ if you were looking for Christmas ideas 🤣🤣

I approve this message! And since your embracing the fuck-the-budget spirit, I figured I’d just let you know that I wear a size ‘Macallan 1950 Exceptional Cask’ if you were looking for Christmas ideas 🤣🤣
I love in a liquor controlled state. I’ll see if it’s available but doubtful

I need help with an upcoming purchase. I’m looking at either Talisker Storm or Lagavulin 8. What would you pick between these two?

I've had the Talasker and it is heavy peat. I can't speak for the Lagavulin but my guess is its smoother based on the aging.

I need help with an upcoming purchase. I’m looking at either Talisker Storm or Lagavulin 8. What would you pick between these two?
They are both in your face pea. Different flavors but both have a very strong peat chew to them.