• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Penguin Baseball

10 years from now ALLOFUS will still have that picture and be singing "Glory Days" :p

Hell of a hit there guy, I'm still looking for 350.

TheBeast said:
Allofus123 said:
Explain how the hell you got it that far!!!!LOL
I think he may be using a different version of the game -- there's another one out there that has a lower gravity setting, and it's easy to hit over 500. If I'm wrong, and he's using the link I pasted in...

...yikes. I have no idea. I've never seen over 323.5 :/

Either Moki is correct in there being another game with farther distance...or there's a "secret" within the game for a "power" type hit. I can hit consistantly between 310-323.5...so somethings up. ??? it won't go any farhter. ???

TheBeast said:
Either Moki is correct in there being another game with farther distance...or there's a "secret" within the game for a "power" type hit. I can hit consistantly between 310-323.5...so somethings up. ??? it won't go any farhter. ???
Oh, there is another game -- I've seen and played it. I just don't want to give out the URL because it'll cause all manner of havoc with the scores posted here :)

Just use only the game in the link I posted, and we'll be all set ;)

I have not used nor do I know about another version of this game!

Sheeesh, I thought yall knew me better than this....... ask the right question...you know I can't lie. :) roflmao!

moki said:
"all set" All set for what?!?!?!? I'm stuck here hitting that ****in penguin with a stick, while Leebo and Kenny are smackin it with an aluminum bat. There's already "havoc" with the scores posted here...OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

:p LMFAO

TheBeast said:
moki said:
"all set" All set for what?!?!?!? I'm stuck here hitting that ****in penguin with a stick, while Leebo and Kenny are smackin it with an aluminum bat. There's already "havoc" with the scores posted here...OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

:p LMFAO
ROFLMAO!!!

Okay... wtf is the deal with this game? The penguin keeps burying his head into the ground. Oh, and apparently, I'm totally uncoordinated. I've missed the friggin' penguin 8 out of 10 swings. :angry:

[added]
What's the shortest you've hit the penguin (not including 0)?
58.6 LOL... poor penguin.

vewyphishy said:
Okay... wtf is the deal with this game? The penguin keeps burying his head into the ground. Oh, and apparently, I'm totally uncoordinated. I've missed the friggin' penguin 8 out of 10 swings. :angry:
You need to hit the pengiun not so high -- then he'll bounce and slide on the landing. That's the only way to get high scores.

TheBeast said:
Allofus123 said:
ask the right question...you know I can't lie. :) roflmao!
I did a few posts back. :)
You asked the wrong question...... I never said I hit it that far, I just posted a picture. :D

Can you say Photoshop?
bigstar.gif

Kenny, I saw that post somewhere else! LMAO :sign:

Yeah, I played the other version and got up above 500! LMAO

Someone send me the link to the longer version. I plan on driving my Nintendo/PlayStation/Xbox playing son up a wall by giving him the link to the lower scoring one while I play the long version on a different computer....ROFLMAO!

PM me please!

Back