• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

People selling through Cp

:0 :0 :0

I did not read this one until today....sheesh

I am glad CC and SC are on my side of the fence :cool:

I received this PM from TonyDogs.....

care to comment, Yesterday, 11:56 PM

Would you like to explain further on you comment.
I would like hear about it

Yes, TD, I do care to comment. You used a rather large backhoe and dug yourself into a pretty deep hole here. You've drawn the attention of damn near the entire board onto yourself (including well respected members of numerous cigar boards) which unfortunately is not a good thing. I really don't think you fully grasp the precarious situation you're currently in. I'm afraid your meltdown has been noted, and will cause you some grief no matter what cigar board you choose to frequent from now on, if you choose to continue on the path you're on.

Quite frankly, TD, I'm very surprised you've not been banned on this board by now. If you choose to keep acting like the fool, it should be any time now...

Is that clear enough for you?

I absolutely, positively will not communicate with this slimeball via PM. I can guarantee all of you that all he will do is be extremely rude and nasty via a PM. I've been down this road with Scotty and the likes of him. Scum like TonyDog$hit and Scotty are not worth dealing with via PMs because they know they can get away with their nastiness in a PM because if they had to post it PUBLICLY, they'd be banned in a minute.

Rod gave him a stern warning and now he's PMing a whole lot of people here wanting to pick fights and insult them OFF LINE.

I've blocked all PMs from him and would recommend that everyone else do the same.

Rod, this guy is one sick dude and should be banned ASAP.

I leave for 3 weeks and we get another guy who has really big "internet muscles" and wants to kick everybodies ass. TD... take your foot out of your mouth and be quiet.

Oh... by the way...... that half-assed apology is probably not gonna cut it.

TonyDogs said:
At this point I am going to apologize to the people I may have offended, who were not participating in the bickering.

Guys dont worry I was just kidding around about continuing anything outside in the real world. I would never do anything like that.
[snapback]218921[/snapback]​

You're a lying sack of $hit. Then why are you sending PMs to people trying to start trouble?

This guy is actually worse than Scotty.........

Rod, I strongly recommend that this trouble making troll be banned ASAP.

This is getting ridiculous.

bfreebern said:
Short mans syndrome can be a b*tch I bet.
[snapback]219361[/snapback]​
hmm..wouldn't know, isn't it also refered to as "napolian" syndrome?

Rob_k said:
bfreebern said:
Short mans syndrome can be a b*tch I bet.
[snapback]219361[/snapback]​
hmm..wouldn't know, isn't it also refered to as "napolian" syndrome?
[snapback]219510[/snapback]​

I've "heard" that as well. I'm guessing Tony is 5'6.

First Barnacle is let back in and now this Jethro??

This is the best entertainment around! LMFAO :laugh: