• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

People selling through Cp

Where's the nude skydiving oinker when you need him?? The donut shop I'd bet...... ;)

mrjinglesusa said:
And you think that's gonna cut it? Everything is going to go away now?
[snapback]218925[/snapback]​

Good quotes for the future! Good job Jim! :thumbs:

Here is what we would do with Tony at CF.

We would allow him to apologize and forget everything he said. Then when we are bored one day, we'll set Tony off and have some fun. You know like pulling the winds off a fly and then watch him stumble around.

People like Tony are quality entertainment, all it takes is a few well placed words and bang off he goes, threatening to kick peoples $SS's. And to think all of this is free. What a country. lololol

Yeah.... but... I'm not done. Where is the little fella that got himself all swelled up and shizz? I leave on business for a couple hours and he goes all King Kong and everything then I get back and he does a fade.
You people have ruined everything, I never did like any of you.

NA

The Master said:
Here is what we would do with Tony at CF.

We would allow him to apologize and forget everything he said. Then when we are bored one day, we'll set Tony off and have some fun. You know like pulling the winds off a fly and then watch him stumble around.

People like Tony are quality entertainment, all it takes is a few well placed words and bang off he goes, threatening to kick peoples $SS's. And to think all of this is free. What a country. lololol
[snapback]218954[/snapback]​

That's all a little twisted...I really like it. :thumbs:

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

This goes to anyone else that wants to talk crazy.

Who would like to continue?

You think I am f*&king around
[snapback]218844[/snapback]​

You go Herb!
december-pn-trace-1.jpg

All of this was so totally unnecessary...

SamClemmons said:
Yeah.... but... I'm not done. Where is the little fella that got himself all swelled up and shizz? I leave on business for a couple hours and he goes all King Kong and everything then I get back and he does a fade.
You people have ruined everything, I never did like any of you.

NA
[snapback]218960[/snapback]​
It's not our fault he came back with his tail between his legs... :p

At least he didn't say that someone else was using his username. :laugh:

TonyDogs walks by the rank and file of Cigar Pass as the members one by one face the other direction. When he reaches the end of the line NA tears off the newbie insignia from TD's sleeve and breaks his Grape White Owl in half as he walks into the world without a cigar guide. Truely he is now hopeless as he wanders into the world of CigarFamily only to be drummed out again. He has now joined the ranks of PB and Scotty. :D

What can you do when you're branded? :laugh:

TonyDogs said:
At this point I am going to apologize to the people I may have offended, who were not participating in the bickering.

Guys dont worry I was just kidding around about continuing anything outside in the real world. I would never do anything like that.
[snapback]218921[/snapback]​

An awkward backpedal, or have we all just been worked by a very sly troll? :)

bfreebern said:
How big a boy are ya?
[snapback]218864[/snapback]​

Classic :laugh:

Tony - If you can't dialogue and take a little critisism without losing your cool and acting like a total noodle you may as well move on.

Yeah I think you're screwing around and you're gonna screw yourself right outta here. Not that any would care or notice.

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

All that is left now is for Leebo to show up with his Meat Fork :whistling:

You know, maybe we could make this into a reality show, every episode could end with those famous words.........

You're done!

lucasbuck said:
bfreebern said:
How big a boy are ya?
[snapback]218864[/snapback]​

Classic :laugh:

Tony - If you can't dialogue and take a little critisism without losing your cool and acting like a total noodle you may as well move on.
[snapback]218986[/snapback]​

"...like a total noodle...."

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Glad I wasn't drinking any milk - out the nose it would have gone.

Matt R said:
Where's the nude skydiving oinker when you need him?? The donut shop I'd bet...... ;)
[snapback]218938[/snapback]​

Brother, if there was gonna be a donny-brook, I needed to get my energy levels up! ***ump, as he swallows the last donut with sprinkles*** AH! Now, where were we!?! :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Matt R said:
Where's the nude skydiving oinker when you need him?? The donut shop I'd bet......  ;)
[snapback]218938[/snapback]​

Brother, if there was gonna be a donny-brook, I needed to get my energy levels up! ***ump, as he swallows the last donut with sprinkles*** AH! Now, where were we!?! :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:
[snapback]219122[/snapback]​

As Warren Zevon said.."Send lawyers, guns, and money. The s$*t has hit the fan." :D

Tony, Tony, Tony... You may think you're a tough guy, but I gotta tell you what my dad told me when I was your age - there's always someone bigger and badder... Unfortunately, you don't realize YET that the bigger and badder ones are here, and they are on to you. You're stay here will be tenuous at best, if you're lucky to make the next few days without being banned (one of the few that's accomplished that)...

And, by the way. I'm insulted with the way you're acting in this thread, and I for one do not NOT accept the mooning you did which you called an apology...

NOW TO GET THE RIGHT QUOTE, FREAKIN MOUSE

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

Seems like a vague trip down Memory Lane for me but a more recent for some of the FOGs. Fellow Newbs, we must all remember to "search" for some history before we try to talk this CRAP!