• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Garcia Cigars

Tatuaje Nuevitas Jibaro by Don Pepin (only place I've seen them is atlanticcigar)

For What is it worth, last time I was in the cigar shop on Palm Canyon drive in Palm Springs CA known as "Fame Tobacco and wine (http://www.cheapercigars.com/) the manager suggested that his private label was blended by DPG...

It may have been a sales pitch though as I was drunkenly extolling the virtues of Don Pepin to the guys at the shop, so I cannot confirm the DPG has anything to do with the line:

http://www.cheapercigars.com/puro_nundi_corojo.html

Tatuaje Nuevitas Jibaro by Don Pepin (only place I've seen them is atlanticcigar)
I think those were Pete's concoction...Pepin didn't have anything to do with it.

2 Guys Cigar
has a firecracker in the Blue Label.
catalogfirecracker.jpg

I think those were Pete's concoction...Pepin didn't have anything to do with it.

2 Guys Cigar
has a firecracker in the Blue Label.
catalogfirecracker.jpg

That's what I thought Rob but ran into this description:

The Tatuaje Nuevitas blend is a lesser expensive creation by Pepin Garcia, the master roller and blender behind Tatuaje. Packaged in boxes of 50 with a fresh from the factory raw presentation, each of the Nuevitas is expertly rolled in Miami with Nicaraguan tobacco. Like the Tauaje Miami line, the Nuevitas is an excellent portrayal of the rich tobacco that can be found in today’s most popular Cuban cigars. Don’t miss your chance to try these cigars.

Taken from a website so I'm not sure on it's validity. Hopefully Pete himself or a Pepin/Pete whore can confirm. Wyatt? :D

Well, looks like most of them have been covered here. Looking forward to the finished product though MMM!

My understanding is that Padilla 1968 is not a Pepin blend.. I heard this at the RTDA and one of the reps that stopped by my shop.

In addition to the bad to the bone 07, the Outlaw also had a Pepin BTTB Salamone and a figurado.

My understanding is that Padilla 1968 is not a Pepin blend.. I heard this at the RTDA and one of the reps that stopped by my shop.

Thanks for the clarification Chris. Seems E. Padilla made the Padilla 68 series and not Pepin. I must have gotten confused with the 1948.

In addition to the bad to the bone 07, the Outlaw also had a Pepin BTTB Salamone and a figurado.
There is also a second bttb 07 with a slightly bigger ring gauge, A custom blended JJ, the custom made toro 8/11 and the belicoso 8/11(not to be confused with the torpedo!). The Salamone and the figurado are both completely sold out(no longer being made).

I love Pepin's cigars. The Tatuaje Havana VI is now in my top 5 list. I still need to try the brown-banded one and yesterday I picked up a San Cristobal Ashton (made by Pepin) Looking forward to it!

You're going to be a busy, busy man, MMM. Pepin is all over the place. :)

De La Concha in NYC has a Pepin blend called the Criollo Legend. It's made for their store only.

Barclay Rex has a Pepin blend called Campana D' Oro (I think that's how it's spelled), blended by Pepin. Again, for their store only.

De La Concha in NYC has a Pepin blend called the Criollo Legend. It's made for their store only.
Barclay Rex has a Pepin blend called Campana D' Oro (I think that's how it's spelled), blended by Pepin. Again, for their store only.

I had one of those, and gifted a few that I picked up while in NYC. Nice peppery smoke.

Wasn't the Series JJ made for the Outlaw 2007 tour, different than the normal release? If so, what about the Padillia in that set?

Whoa skippack, pa... that's like 10 minutes from me looks like I may have found another place to buy some sticks!

Please forgive me if I missed it, but knowing which brands, etc., are still in production would be a great feature. Not like you don't have enough to do already!

Didn't want to check the thread to see if anybody wrote it, but Don Pepin's original cigars were rolled for De La Concha in Manhattan (according to De La Concha), and he still keeps a blend there from a petite lancero up to a churchill.